Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2014, 02:58 AM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
(15-03-2014 02:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 02:46 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Luckily I have rev's co-modding with me Big Grin
So I hope he won't let me fuck up too bad. I just hope I have my roles balanced nicely because I didn't let him help with that.

Speaking of that did you want me to look over the roles you made? If so just send me a pm.

Yes. I need to type them up. Not now though. It is 5 am and I am just getting to bed and I have to be up around 7 so I need to catch a nap before my kids get up lol. Goodnight Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2014, 03:00 AM
(15-03-2014 02:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm already having trouble holding back the tears just from the mere mention of L&I making it less than perfect.

Please say it won't happen!

No pressure or anything ...

Sadcryface2

Big Grin

I can't take all this pressure!
*hides behind rev* Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
15-03-2014, 03:05 AM
(15-03-2014 03:00 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 02:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm already having trouble holding back the tears just from the mere mention of L&I making it less than perfect.

Please say it won't happen!

No pressure or anything ...

Sadcryface2

Big Grin

I can't take all this pressure!

You can't do worse than Muffs. Hug

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-03-2014, 03:46 AM
(15-03-2014 03:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 03:00 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I can't take all this pressure!

You can't do worse than Muffs. Hug

nobody can do worse than muffs

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
15-03-2014, 03:53 AM
If there is anything I have learned in this life, it's this.

Nothing is perfect. A good plan is one that can be changed. It can always get worse. Now that I have cheered everyone up, I'm ready to play ball. Last time I survived all the way to Day II. Can't wait!

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
15-03-2014, 05:25 PM
I wants to play

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
15-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Did someone say play?!?! Big Grin ..... Smile .... Unsure...... Huh .....Sadcryface.....Weeping two more days?!?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
15-03-2014, 05:44 PM
I would type stuff up and start tmw butI have yet another HUD inspection Monday. This house will be mine!!! Damn it.

15-03-2014, 05:46 PM
(15-03-2014 05:44 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I would type stuff up and start tmw butI have yet another HUD inspection Monday. This house will be mine!!! Damn it.

I'll wait patiently Angel

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
16-03-2014, 03:38 AM
I'll wait impatiently. As it turns out, there isn't much difference between the two, so fuck it. May as well do what I want to do.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post