Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
(06-03-2014 06:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 06:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Gotta show my love for the books/movies. I am in.

Fuck you you cunt!!! Angry

If you liked the books and then didn't think the movies were straight up betrayal then you have betrayed that series as much as WB did with those movies!!! Angry

While it is true that the movies were by far inferior to the books, I recognize that they are an interpretation and in an of themselves, subject to change.

Books are vastly superior, but the movies had the correct casting.

Hermione will always be portrayed by Emma, same goes with Harry and Daniel.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 07:04 PM
(06-03-2014 06:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 06:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Gotta show my love for the books/movies. I am in.

Fuck you you cunt!!! Angry

If you liked the books and then didn't think the movies were straight up betrayal then you have betrayed that series as much as WB did with those movies!!! Angry

If you watched the movies first then you fall in love with the movies and when you read the books you love them even more. The end.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
06-03-2014, 07:06 PM
(06-03-2014 07:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  If you watched the movies first then you fall in love with the movies and when you read the books you love them even more. The end.

The movies barely make sense in their own universe (and defo the HP universe) and we designed to milk as much money out of the series as possible opposed to tell a good story.

PS. I can see this getting ugly and the game hasn't even started yet. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
06-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Hey rev, how do I add new people when the option to edit is gone?

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
06-03-2014, 07:08 PM
(06-03-2014 07:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 07:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  If you watched the movies first then you fall in love with the movies and when you read the books you love them even more. The end.

The movies barely make sense in their own universe (and defo the HP universe) and we designed to milk as much money out of the series as possible opposed to tell a good story.

We agree on that.

Anyways, I read the books first, and still thought the harry potter films were entertaining.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
06-03-2014, 07:09 PM
(06-03-2014 07:08 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hey rev, how do I add new people when the option to edit is gone?

Try it now. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
06-03-2014, 07:11 PM
(06-03-2014 07:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Meh, you can win. I only care that I liked it. You don't have to come over for Harry Potter movie marathon. I will still have it without you though, bc I love Luna Heart

Nathaniel Hawthorne
06-03-2014, 07:14 PM
(06-03-2014 07:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 07:08 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hey rev, how do I add new people when the option to edit is gone?

Try it now. Smile

Thank you! Big Grin

Nathaniel Hawthorne
06-03-2014, 07:17 PM
I've only seen one movie and never bothered reading the books.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

06-03-2014, 07:23 PM
(06-03-2014 07:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've only seen one movie and never bothered reading the books.

That is so sad. How can you live like that? Don't you get depressed?

Nathaniel Hawthorne