Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
Is most of a mafia game spent in PMs? Because I really don't understand why Atothetheist was targetted when he revealed his character early on and had already used his ability by given a potion to DL.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2014, 12:44 PM
(19-03-2014 12:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 12:31 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Uuum, why are we trusting DL again?

He seems the least suspicious person to me. Do you have anyone less suspicious?

No, but everyone is equally suspicious. Nobody says anything so we can either start roleclaiming or wait and die. If you and DL are mafia, it will just make things easier.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
19-03-2014, 12:49 PM
(19-03-2014 12:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 12:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  He seems the least suspicious person to me. Do you have anyone less suspicious?

No, but everyone is equally suspicious. Nobody says anything so we can either start roleclaiming or wait and die. If you and DL are mafia, it will just make things easier.

If I was mafia I'd encourage you to character claim in the thread. That way I would know who was who and who I could safely claim without drawing any attention to myself whatsoever.

If you wanna all claim in the thread then be my guest but it'll most likely help doom us all.

Our best bet is to all roleclaim to someone privately and see if there are any duplicate claims. We won't get duplicate claims if we reveal in the thread.

But, like I said, I'm gonna be pretty busy tonight so you guys do what you think is best.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-03-2014, 12:51 PM
(19-03-2014 12:42 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Is most of a mafia game spent in PMs? Because I really don't understand why Atothetheist was targetted when he revealed his character early on and had already used his ability by given a potion to DL.

He's a strong player and his actions made him seem pretty legit. I'd imagine that's why he was targeted.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-03-2014, 03:07 PM
(19-03-2014 12:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 09:57 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, I say we lynch anyone who doesn't role reveal Drinking Beverage

Last thing we need is public character claims, then the mafia can false claim sucessfully. If they don't know who is who there's more chance of them claiming a character who has already been claimed.

I saw we PM our characters to DL.

I wish I would've known this earlier.

...bitch.
19-03-2014, 03:19 PM
I've just noticed that my post didn't go through some hours ago Facepalm

I said, I claimed to be Hermione, which would be stupid to do if I were mafia. So, why shouldn't I be the one that people roleclaim to?

-Guybrush Threepwood-
19-03-2014, 03:44 PM
(19-03-2014 03:19 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I've just noticed that my post didn't go through some hours ago Facepalm

I said, I claimed to be Hermione, which would be stupid to do if I were mafia. So, why shouldn't I be the one that people roleclaim to?

This, plus the power you claim seem truthful to me. Just sent you my character/role.

For the moment, I still have no suspicions. I just haven't been getting super involved in this one, but I want people I trust to have my info. So far I've revealed character/role to one other player, and I've revealed character only to a third player.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-03-2014, 03:53 PM
[Image: emoticons_miedo_terror_msnanimal_com-225.gif]

boooooohhh

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
19-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Uuum guys, anyone else? Waiting for messages, even just characters for confirmation. We have to lynch somebody today and there are people who have to go to sleep soon.

Everyone has been so silent, can't you guys just... play? Tongue

-Guybrush Threepwood-
19-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Great, no other players are online Dodgy

-Guybrush Threepwood-