Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
(19-03-2014 04:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 04:47 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Here's how my list is looking so far (I know it's not as fancy as Ryan's list, but I don't care Dodgy Laugh out load ) my suspects are in bold only because I don't have info on them. Nothing else, nothing personal.

Did I miss anything? Anything to add? Who do we lynch today? Can a majority of us agree on any of the bolded characters?

hughsie - nothing
Smercury - I've revealed to three players (one a partial reveal)
Ferdi - publicly revealed as Dobby 50-50 bodyguard
Demonic lemon - nothing
LV - nothing
Crulax - I have his character, but not his power
Moms - nothing (but she's got stuff going on at home, Hug to moms)
Guley - I have his caracter / role / power
Undergroundp - publicly revealed as hermione - power - lynch thingy lol
Mathilda - she has revealed to undergroundp and myself
Even heathen - he contacted me because he said he trusted me, but I didn't get his info. Sent him undergroundp's way cause I was busy doin dinner stuff when he pm'd me. He hasn't contacted her yet.
Dark light - he has shared some public info, and claimed the Ryan lynch, but says he wants to keep things private for now.

I'm not sticking up for Hughsie because it would be typical of me to stick up for him, but he has role revealed to me (it is his choice if he role reveals to you or not; as he has said, it is no longer a good idea to publicly role reveal) and his role seems pretty believable and legit. I would give him a chance to explain himself and reveal his role to DL if he hasn't already.

I understand completely, thanks for adding info Big Grin but I'd say reveal to undergroundp too. Not saying DL is suspicious, but a lot of us trust her above all others so far it seems.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Hell I'll character claim and role reveal publicly worst that can happen is the mafia target me thinking my role to be false only to find out that I am as I say!

I am Dean Thomas vanilla townie. I have revealed myself to Smerc, Undergroundp, and Mathilda in PM's!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
19-03-2014, 05:01 PM
I will soon go to sleep.

I'm planning to vote for someone. I have suspicions and clues that I will reveal before leaving. Not enough people shared their roles with me, so I can't be sure about anything.

This is the last chance for anyone who wants to contact me for today.

I still don't understand how I could make it any more clear that I'm townie Dodgy

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
19-03-2014, 05:12 PM
(19-03-2014 04:43 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 04:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  If confirming a townie and making myself a huge target by taking credit for killing the cult leader makes me less trustworthy than someone with hearsay than you have either shorted out your logic circuits, or you are scum. I'll be glad to hear arguments that oppose mine.

Killing the Cult Leader doesn't make you less suspicious either.

I claimed Hermione and obviously, since no one else claims her, I am Hermione. I'm am obviously a townie. At worst, I could be the possible cult member converted on N1 (I'm not) and even then, I'd still be against mafia and not townies.

So, why shouldn't you role claim to me?

Have you ever known of anyone who wasn't town to lynch anyone? No? Perhaps because it has never happened. There is a reason for that, and yes it does (or at least should) make me quite a bit less suspicious.

Your logic is flawed - seriously flawed. Just because you have not been counterclaimed publicly does not prove you are who you say you are by a long shot, but it does make you more credible than Joe Blow. It should also make you a big target - especially if everyone people are claiming to you. Actually, I do believe you more than most.

Crulax Wrote:You and Hughsie are the only to people two have been in contact with A2 before his death that I am aware of. Just saying!

That's what you call your 'argument'? That's the 'It says so in the Bible!' of mafia games, and I cannot believe that's the argument you've chosen.

@Smerc, yes your info appears correct, but no we cannot agree on a bolded name. The bolded names (along with my own) are probably what is saving the cop, watcher and tracker or some combination thereof with our doc gone.

19-03-2014, 05:13 PM
(19-03-2014 05:01 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I will soon go to sleep.

I'm planning to vote for someone. I have suspicions and clues that I will reveal before leaving. Not enough people shared their roles with me, so I can't be sure about anything.

This is the last chance for anyone who wants to contact me for today.

I still don't understand how I could make it any more clear that I'm townie Dodgy

I suggest that anyone that needs to get to bed soon cast their vote as the forum is starting to act wonky again!Hobo

19-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Due to the fact that I have tried to post this 16 times, this day phase will now end tomorrow at 12pm

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
19-03-2014, 05:19 PM
(19-03-2014 05:12 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
Crulax Wrote:You and Hughsie are the only to people two have been in contact with A2 before his death that I am aware of. Just saying!

That's what you call your 'argument'? That's the 'It says so in the Bible!' of mafia games, and I cannot believe that's the argument you've chosen.

I know it's not much of an argument but it was the only one that I have! I publicly role revealed anyways so. Tongue I trust Undergroundp slightly more than you and you're upset because of it?

19-03-2014, 05:25 PM
(19-03-2014 05:12 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  @Smerc, yes your info appears correct, but no we cannot agree on a bolded name. The bolded names (along with my own) are probably what is saving the cop, watcher and tracker or some combination thereof with our doc gone.

So... Who do we vote for? You said so yourself yesterday we have to vote for someone, or die from inaction. I agree, we need to lynch someone.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-03-2014, 05:28 PM
(19-03-2014 05:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Due to the fact that I have tried to post this 16 times, this day phase will now end tomorrow at 12pm

12pm? Tomorrow? Here it's tomorrow already! Damn timezones! What is that on GMT? I'm confused Weeping

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
19-03-2014, 05:32 PM
EST sorry

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.