Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
(19-03-2014 05:32 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  EST sorry

Please tell me that means you are extending the phase. I really need to go to sleep and I can't vote, waiting for some answers to pm's etc Weeping

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2014, 05:39 PM
(19-03-2014 05:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Due to the fact that I have tried to post this 16 times, this day phase will now end tomorrow at 12pm

Just to be sure for those of us in different time zones, how many hours is this extended by?
19-03-2014, 05:45 PM
14 hour extension. You can continue to banter and vote until then.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
19-03-2014, 05:46 PM
(19-03-2014 05:39 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 05:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Due to the fact that I have tried to post this 16 times, this day phase will now end tomorrow at 12pm

Just to be sure for those of us in different time zones, how many hours is this extended by?

12pm est is 5pm GMT or when the night phase usually ends.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-03-2014, 05:48 PM
(19-03-2014 05:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 05:12 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  @Smerc, yes your info appears correct, but no we cannot agree on a bolded name. The bolded names (along with my own) are probably what is saving the cop, watcher and tracker or some combination thereof with our doc gone.

So... Who do we vote for? You said so yourself yesterday we have to vote for someone, or die from inaction. I agree, we need to lynch someone.

I dunno who "we" vote for, but I know who I vote for.

Vote: Lynch Crulax

I just don't believe him, his logic is faulty, he is giving me a scummy vibe, and he is conveniently a minor character which is unlikely to be counter-claimed, and also conveniently a Vanilla Townie. If you think my record of spotting scum is good (it's better than good, look at past mafia games), then vote with me. Otherwise, vote for me and then when I turn up townie say "I should've listened" and then lynch the one known as Crulax.

19-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Vote: Lynch Crulax
19-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Quick! Hurry!!!!!!! The error monster is after me.
I'm gonna try to PM undergrounp a role reveal!
Wish me luck Confused

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
19-03-2014, 06:31 PM
I had an investigator contact me. This person guessed my character exactly. I checked with those I'd revealed to, none shared my info. This person says night one Matilda came up as a baddie. I can't get more into for now Weeping but since they guessed my character EXACTLY I believe them.

Vote: Mathilda

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
19-03-2014, 06:35 PM
I'd like to add, the character she revealed was a very minor one. If she is townie, I will reveal my source for a lynch tomorrow, but I can't believe it was LUCK this person guessed right. Sound good?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Vote: Lynch Mathilda

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]