Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
(19-03-2014 07:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 07:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Any reason why you voted for her, and not Mathilda?

Because I have private info that makes me 99.9% sure it's the right thing to do.

And Smerc has private info that makes her 99.9% certain of Mathilda. Can we at least just all agree on one person.Facepalm

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2014, 07:34 PM
So, it is only a secret to the town at this point. L&I made a mistake - but we are gonna soldier on.

The Cop (they should come forward) investigated me on night one. Last night The Cop investigated Mom and got the result that she was Townie. The Cop then revealed to Mom who he/she was - she came up town after all. After this happened, The Cop was told a mistake was made, that Mom was actually mafia. In effect, the mafia knew who the cop was. There is no good reason to hide it from the town, so that's where we are. If you have a protective ability, consider using it on The Cop (should they decide to come forward), but do not announce who you are using it on for obvious reasons.

I'd still wager that Crulax is mafia, but as it stands we have stronger evidence for Mom being guilty.

Change Vote: Lynch Mom

19-03-2014, 07:39 PM
(19-03-2014 07:34 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  So, it is only a secret to the town at this point. L&I made a mistake - but we are gonna soldier on.

The Cop (they should come forward) investigated me on night one. Last night The Cop investigated Mom and got the result that she was Townie. The Cop then revealed to Mom who he/she was - she came up town after all. After this happened, The Cop was told a mistake was made, that Mom was actually mafia. In effect, the mafia knew who the cop was. There is no good reason to hide it from the town, so that's where we are. If you have a protective ability, consider using it on The Cop (should they decide to come forward), but do not announce who you are using it on for obvious reasons.

I'd still wager that Crulax is mafia, but as it stands we have stronger evidence for Mom being guilty.

Change Vote: Lynch Mom

i,the cop,confirm that.
Lynch :momsbb

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
19-03-2014, 07:42 PM
So, Smerc, is that good enough for you to vote with us?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Vote: Lynch Moms

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
19-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Well hell, if Moms is mafia, tomorrow we lynch Mathilda. If Moms is townie, we can still lynch Mathilda while keeping an eye on DL, hughsie, and the cop. can't believe they'd throw their lot in together with a move like this.

Change Vote: Lynch MomsBB

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Vote: Momsbb

I still love you bae
19-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Lynch MomSBB
19-03-2014, 08:22 PM
(19-03-2014 06:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Sounds good to me, honey. Hope you ain't wrong, though!!!
Vote: Lynch Mathilda

Change Vote

Lynch MomsBB

I'm so sorry, MomS Weeping ...Unless you're mafia Drinking Beverage

19-03-2014, 08:40 PM
I'ma go ahead and just say:

Vote: lynch momsbb

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco