20-03-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
Vote: lynch momsbb
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2014, 03:32 AM
page 43

(19-03-2014 06:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This person says night one Matilda came up as a baddie.

page 45

(19-03-2014 07:34 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  The Cop (they should come forward) investigated me on night one

Who was really investigated on the first night?
20-03-2014, 03:46 AM
(20-03-2014 03:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  page 43

(19-03-2014 06:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This person says night one Matilda came up as a baddie.

page 45

(19-03-2014 07:34 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  The Cop (they should come forward) investigated me on night one

Who was really investigated on the first night?

dark light

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
20-03-2014, 04:23 AM
So what night was I investigated and what night was moms investigated?

From what I can tell we've only had two nights and this is still the third day (extended because of server issues). Yet you've investigated three people.
20-03-2014, 04:46 AM
Just read through the entire thread again looking for day / night announcements

Page 24 Begin Day 1
Page 26 Begin Night 1
Page 29 Begin Day 2
Page 37 Begin night 2
Page 39 Begin Day 3
Page 42 Day 3 extended by L&I

Until I get further information:

VOTE CHANGE:

Lynch: LightVader
20-03-2014, 04:53 AM
And who investigated Smerc? Or are there two cops now? In which case why does DarkLight refer to the cop as singular (page 45) ?
20-03-2014, 05:57 AM
It seems there is a cop, and an investigative role that is able to get clues about a person's character, in order to determine who a player is.

The person who contacted me didn't say I was townie, they guessed my character, which made them sure I was townie.

Off to work, won't be back until 5pm CST or later Sad it's crazy at work Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-03-2014, 06:06 AM
Really, this game turns out to be quite complicated Dodgy

Well, then.

Vote: Lynch Moms

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
20-03-2014, 06:16 AM
So to summarise. The cop is LightVader and first investigated DarkLight and then investigated Moms on the second night.

Another investigator found some clues and made a guess at me being Voldemort on the first night. Then on the second night found some clues and correctly guessed at Smerc's identity on the second night. But they're not a cop, they're just an investigator, yet Smerc is 99.9% sure that the investigator is correct about me even though they are not a cop and she's admitted that they're both just guessing?

Presumably this investigator is Harry Potter. How many times has Harry Potter been wrong in the books?

CHANGE OF VOTE

Lynch: MomsSurroundedByBoys
20-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Although on thinking about it, even though DarkLight has been investigated, he may not be above suspicion. We know that A2 gave DarkLight a potion. What's the most used potion in the Harry Potter books? A polyjuice potion which allows people to appear as someone else.

What potion was this DarkLight?