Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
(20-03-2014 06:55 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Although on thinking about it, even though DarkLight has been investigated, he may not be above suspicion. We know that A2 gave DarkLight a potion. What's the most used potion in the Harry Potter books? A polyjuice potion which allows people to appear as someone else.

What potion was this DarkLight?

I can vouch for DL being townie. I can say literally 100% that he is town.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2014, 07:24 AM
(20-03-2014 07:21 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I can vouch for DL being townie. I can say literally 100% that he is town.

And can anyone vouch for you?
20-03-2014, 07:49 AM
(20-03-2014 07:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 07:21 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I can vouch for DL being townie. I can say literally 100% that he is town.

And can anyone vouch for you?

You mean other than DL? Not as such. LV can also vouch for DL though having investigated him.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
20-03-2014, 08:09 AM
Well I believe LightVader because no one else has come forth and claimed to be the cop.

I am suspicious of DarkLight and Hughsie though. Both absolutely refuse to give any indication whatsoever of their character or abilities. DarkLight has been investigated by LightVader but we do know that DarkLight had a potion which could well have been a polyjuice potion. A polyjuice potion would be very applicable to this game. All he had to do was PM Luna who was willing to give out the potion to anybody. DarkLight also admitted to killing a non-mafia member but does not explain how he knew that IM_Ryan was a cult leader on Day 2 when we didn't even know that there was a cult.

I am suspicious of Hughsie. Hughsie PM'ed me out of the blue regarding a possible alliance because I am new to the game. So I told him my identity expecting to get some token information back. Instead I get a further question about any ability I have and if so what it is. So I started to suspect that he was fishing for information and not actually wanting an alliance. I refused to answer and was told that an alliance was possible if I could prove I was a townie. But he never said how I was supposed to do that even though he knew my identity. I still don't know. Answers on a postcard please.

Incidentally, I have since (partially) revealed my ability to both Smerc and undergroundp as well as my identity.

Here we are in a game where people decide whether to lynch you according to whether or not you reveal your identity, and if you do whether it is a minor character or not. And not only do Darklight and Hughsie not reveal their characters, but DarkLight even goes as far as saying on page 25

(17-03-2014 10:48 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  If anyone is interested, I have a terrible character/role. You know the Black Knight from Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail? That's me, but after he'd lost his limbs.

So why the double standards when it comes to trusting DarkLight and Hughsie?
20-03-2014, 09:35 AM
I have to say, the idea that a townie could give out a potion that would make an investigated mafia member show up town seems a little far-fetched. The odds of it playing any part are minuscule because it would have to be given to a mafia member who was also investigated that night, which isn't hugely likely. Add to that that there would be no benefit to the town and it seems a fairly unlikely role.

Let's see what happens with MSBB, it was me and DL who pushed to lynch her I think, if she is mafia will that convince you that we can be trusted?

Best
Worst
20-03-2014, 09:55 AM
(20-03-2014 04:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  So what night was I investigated and what night was moms investigated?

From what I can tell we've only had two nights and this is still the third day (extended because of server issues). Yet you've investigated three people.

neither i or DL claimed that i investigated you,

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
20-03-2014, 10:10 AM
End Day Phase 3

It has been quite a long day in Diagon Alley. The people slowly start talking. Some are desperate to clear their names while others are hesitant to reveal too much information for fear of the Dark One. Later in the day accusations begin flying, and even one is accused of being He Who Must Not Be Named in disguise. Eventually everyone settles and decides to lynch Momsie. As Momsie is dragged to the lynching platform she cackles loudly and screams "the dark lord shall rise again!"

Momsie was
Bellatrix Lestrange-Assassin
[Image: 7B1A6811-24B3-4431-A54F-561D3563C5FA_zpssplpvqyc.jpg]

Begin Night Phase 3

This night phase will last 24 hours, getting us back on track with days and nights.
Night Phase will end at 12pm EST
Send Night actions to myself and Revenant77x

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
20-03-2014, 11:08 AM
[Image: 2654.gif]

ooooooooohhhhhhhhh interesting

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-03-2014, 11:18 AM
So,can we all please roleclaim @me

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
20-03-2014, 11:36 AM
(20-03-2014 11:18 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  So,can we all please roleclaim @me

This is a good idea.

I presume you already have all my info?

Best
Worst