Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
In response to Mahtilda's multiple accusations at myself...nice try, but not nice enough.

I've killed a cult leader, revealed the info leading to a mafioso getting killed, and I was investigated and and vouched for by the cop on Night One. I received the potion afterward, on Day Two. As for what the potion does/did, I see know reason to share that information publicly, nor with you.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2014, 02:14 PM
(20-03-2014 11:18 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  So,can we all please roleclaim @me

I believe character claiming is more important. There seem to be weird roles in this game so anyone could claim anything. For example, my role is "Time Turner". Would you believe that if I wasn't Hermione?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
20-03-2014, 02:38 PM
(20-03-2014 11:18 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  So,can we all please roleclaim @me

See post 412! I know you and DL don't trust me because I am claiming vanilla but I am playing with the hand I have been dealt!Weeping

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
20-03-2014, 03:55 PM
(20-03-2014 02:00 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  In response to Mahtilda's multiple accusations at myself...nice try, but not nice enough.

I've killed a cult leader, revealed the info leading to a mafioso getting killed, and I was investigated and and vouched for by the cop on Night One.

(20-03-2014 09:35 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Let's see what happens with MSBB, it was me and DL who pushed to lynch her I think, if she is mafia will that convince you that we can be trusted?

OK since moms got revealed as being mafioso you've both convinced me for now. Which admittedly kind of leaves me somewhat confused because I thought I was onto something there. I think I first started getting suspicious because of the way Hughsie didn't volunteer any information when he approached me regarding an alliance. Way to go spreading distrust there! Wink

I've PM'ed Lightvader my role and told him one half of my ability. It's the same information I sent undergroundp and Smerc. I won't reveal more until the next day phase though. Yes the character is minor but the ability is pretty cool and very relevant to both the book and game which is why I think L&I and Rev chose it.
20-03-2014, 04:02 PM
*momsie* Heart

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-03-2014, 04:29 PM
My character / role has been submitted to LV. I've also told the investigator I'm in contact with to reveal to him as well.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-03-2014, 04:36 PM
(20-03-2014 03:55 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I think I first started getting suspicious because of the way Hughsie didn't volunteer any information when he approached me regarding an alliance. Way to go spreading distrust there! Wink

I'm always stingy with info in these games. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-03-2014, 12:36 AM
9 hours and 25 minutes remaining on night actions. Do not forget to submit your night actions

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-03-2014, 03:30 AM
Wait what? Phases now last a full day?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
21-03-2014, 03:38 AM
(21-03-2014 03:30 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Wait what? Phases now last a full day?

No love, there was a delay because of the crazy error 522. When this night phase ends at 12pm EST, we will be back on track for normal phases.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post