Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
I really want to know what A2's potion did.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2014, 10:16 AM
These mafia games sure to get tense at the last few moments Big Grin

So can't wait til the next one!

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
25-03-2014, 10:18 AM
(25-03-2014 10:16 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I really want to know what A2's potion did.

If Dark Light would have been lynched it would have revealed the first mafia who voted for him. If he would have been murdered it would have revealed his killer.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-03-2014, 10:18 AM
Great game everyone!
You did good losty!
Now i need a drink

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
25-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Was it revealed?
Who killed DL?

25-03-2014, 10:24 AM
(25-03-2014 10:18 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 10:16 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I really want to know what A2's potion did.

If Dark Light would have been lynched it would have revealed the first mafia who voted for him. If he would have been murdered it would have revealed his killer.

Gaaahhhh ...uuurrggghh!!! Hobo

The very first person I ordered to be targetted was DarkLight. I was thinking to take out one of the two people who could act as nucleation points for other townies to gather round. And then IM_Ryan revealed that DarkLight was always the first to go. So after I picked myself up from the floor laughing, I sensed a trap and changed my order. This being my first game I didn't know how anybody played or even what roles there were so I picked nach_in at random.
25-03-2014, 10:26 AM
(25-03-2014 10:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 10:18 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  If Dark Light would have been lynched it would have revealed the first mafia who voted for him. If he would have been murdered it would have revealed his killer.

The very first person I ordered to be targetted was DarkLight. I was thinking to take out one of the two people who could act as nucleation points for other townies to gather round. And then IM_Ryan revealed that DarkLight was always the first to go. So after I picked myself up from the floor laughing, I sensed a trap and changed my order. This being my first game I didn't know how anybody played or even what roles there were so I picked nach_in at random.

It worked out for you lol. You guys probably couldn't have won if you would have killed him lol.

LV- no one killed him he died of sadness from the loss of a twin.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Voldemort shall rise again!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
25-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Also:
really! No dumbledore in the game?

25-03-2014, 10:48 AM
(25-03-2014 10:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 10:18 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  If Dark Light would have been lynched it would have revealed the first mafia who voted for him. If he would have been murdered it would have revealed his killer.

I was the doctor, so your random choice was really lucky, and allowed me to haunt the game, my true calling Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]