Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
(26-03-2014 10:35 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 10:34 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Yep no clue then.

Excellent. S/he also added me on facebook. Eventually I'll stop being lazy and stalk your profile Laugh out load

Suspicion-O-meter level: creeper

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2014, 10:53 AM
(26-03-2014 10:39 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 10:35 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Excellent. S/he also added me on facebook. Eventually I'll stop being lazy and stalk your profile Laugh out load

THAT'S CREEPY.

Literally I don't know who it is. I don't even have many female friends tbh. So if it isn't Brooklin or legend then I don't even know.

Time for a game of real life mafia! Evil_monster
I am joking by the way (about creeping your profile. I never use facebook anyways lol

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
26-03-2014, 10:54 AM
(26-03-2014 10:44 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 10:35 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Excellent. S/he also added me on facebook. Eventually I'll stop being lazy and stalk your profile Laugh out load

Suspicion-O-meter level: creeper

That's the point Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
26-03-2014, 10:57 AM
(26-03-2014 10:44 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Suspicion-O-meter level: Jeffery Dahmer

Fixt.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
26-03-2014, 10:58 AM
(26-03-2014 10:57 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 10:44 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Suspicion-O-meter level: Jeffery Dahmer

Fixt.

I thought Dahmer went after little boys? So you admitting you're a guy? Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
26-03-2014, 10:59 AM
(26-03-2014 10:58 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 10:57 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Fixt.

I thought Dahmer went after little boys? So you admitting you're a guy? Tongue

Everyone knows this.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
26-03-2014, 11:01 AM
(26-03-2014 10:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 10:58 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I thought Dahmer went after little boys? So you admitting you're a guy? Tongue

Everyone knows this.

Well fuck. Got me there...

Except you're legally an adult, Dahmer was a pedo (if I remember correctly) so ha!

Atir aissom atir imon
27-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Hey Losty, I wanted to throw in some friendly criticism and advice for the next games you host, because I both assume and hope you will continue to host in the future (UNLESS this advice has already been mentioned and I just didn't both to check to see if anyone mentioned.)

It'd be a convenient thing if you kept the OP updated (dead players, winners, player roles and factions once they're revealed etc.) I wasn't very active due to personal reasons, but even for quick glance players who check the thread during their breaks between works, school, life, etc. having the OP updated consistently as soon as new info is revealed is extremely helpful. Helps keep the game professional looking and organized as well.

Great game though, even though I DIED FOR NO LOGICAL REASON. I WAS FUCKING DOBBY FOR FUCKS SAKE.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
27-03-2014, 07:50 PM
(27-03-2014 07:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hey Losty, I wanted to throw in some friendly criticism and advice for the next games you host, because I both assume and hope you will continue to host in the future (UNLESS this advice has already been mentioned and I just didn't both to check to see if anyone mentioned.)

It'd be a convenient thing if you kept the OP updated (dead players, winners, player roles and factions once they're revealed etc.) I wasn't very active due to personal reasons, but even for quick glance players who check the thread during their breaks between works, school, life, etc. having the OP updated consistently as soon as new info is revealed is extremely helpful. Helps keep the game professional looking and organized as well.

Great game though, even though I DIED FOR NO LOGICAL REASON. I WAS FUCKING DOBBY FOR FUCKS SAKE.
YOU DIED BECAUSE I SAW AN OPPORTUNITY AND I TOOK IT Evil_monster

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
27-03-2014, 07:51 PM
(27-03-2014 07:50 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 07:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hey Losty, I wanted to throw in some friendly criticism and advice for the next games you host, because I both assume and hope you will continue to host in the future (UNLESS this advice has already been mentioned and I just didn't both to check to see if anyone mentioned.)

YOU DIED BECAUSE I SAW AN OPPORTUNITY AND I TOOK IT Evil_monster

YOU HADN'T EVEN FUCKING ROLE CLAIMED

FOR FUCKS SAKE

DOBBY