Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
Yes, it would be better to PM whoever is running the game and ask them.

Trust No One.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Okay, but you's guys have to go easy on me this first game, cus I have no idea what I'm doing. Plus I have a fragile ego and might cry and/or quit the forum if I lose too quickly. Angel

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
07-03-2014, 02:12 PM
(07-03-2014 02:08 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Okay, but you's guys have to go easy on me this first game, cus I have no idea what I'm doing. Plus I have a fragile ego and might cry and/or quit the forum if I lose too quickly. Angel

Last game was my first game...my suggestion:
Just jump in, use common sense and don't trust anyone. PM any questions to the mod because any one can lie. As long as you can think critically you'll be ok

Atir aissom atir imon
07-03-2014, 02:23 PM
(07-03-2014 02:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 02:08 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Okay, but you's guys have to go easy on me this first game, cus I have no idea what I'm doing. Plus I have a fragile ego and might cry and/or quit the forum if I lose too quickly. Angel

Last game was my first game...my suggestion:
Just jump in, use common sense and don't trust anyone. PM any questions to the mod because any one can lie. As long as you can think critically you'll be ok

I don't believe you. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
07-03-2014, 02:29 PM
DLJ are you in?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-03-2014, 02:30 PM
If anyone has any questions before the game feel free to PM me. If you want to know amything important PM Rev because I don't have a lot of experience yet lol!!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-03-2014, 02:40 PM
(07-03-2014 02:23 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 02:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Last game was my first game...my suggestion:

I don't believe you. Dodgy

Game hasn't started yet, I have no reason to lie.
But at least you're getting it Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
07-03-2014, 02:52 PM
(07-03-2014 02:30 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  If anyone has any questions before the game feel free to PM me. If you want to know amything important PM Rev because I don't have a lot of experience yet lol!!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-03-2014, 03:21 PM

Dodgy

Vote: Lynch Evenheathen

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

07-03-2014, 03:39 PM
(07-03-2014 03:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Dodgy

Vote: Lynch Evenheathen

Momsies, are you playing? You wouldn't to me right?

[Image: UWgub.jpg?1]

Atir aissom atir imon