Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
25-03-2014, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 02:54 AM by earmuffs.)
Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II
[Image: tta_header.jpg]

Mafia XXVII - The Thinking Atheist - 2nd Edition
Rep Wars
Hosted by Muffs

Story
Long Long ago...

In the beginning Seth created the webpage and the forum.
And the forum was without form, and void; and trolls were upon the face of the forum. And the Spirit of Seth moved upon the face of the forum.
And Seth said, Let there be threads and there was threads.
And Seth saw the threads, that it was good: and Seth divided the threads from the trolls.
But than he got bored so he left.

Present day

Today many creatures inhabit the forum. Some roam the sub sections of Politics or Music while others prefer the warmer climates of the Coffee House.
Many different creatures roam free the in the forum pastures, a place opening and welcoming to all who seek joy and happiness.
However not all is good and pure in the Kingdom of Seth for there are some amongst us that seek to disrupt our pleasant Kingdom of Seth.
They are Troll. Sent by the Troll Lord eons ago in a time before memory and voice. Ever since that time the minions of the Troll Lord have plagued the good fairing citizens of Seth's peaceful Kingdom. The citizens of Seth's Kingdom have acquired a solid defense against the Troll Lord's minions through millennia of battle.
This has angered the Troll Lord who has ventured from his hole, a place in the far reaches of the interwebz, a place so dark and foul that no sane man or women dare venture.
The Troll Lord is a master adapter, able to seemingly vanish in plain sight.
He could be anyone.

Can the citizens of Seths Kingdom defeat their greatest enemy? How can they defeat an enemy who hides behind an innocent front?

Stay tuned for next weeks episode to find out.

Rules
- No Screenshots
- No copy/paste of any messages from me.
- No editing posts.
- Rep's and Rep changes must be submitted in bold. (Rep = votes, explained below)
- Dead people don't speak.

Special Rules
- There is only 1 phase.
- It will last 24 hours.
- The way the 'rep system' works in this game will mean people can be 'perma banned' (or 'killed off') at any time so two different phases is not needed.
- As such, talk is permitted in the thread at all times.

How the Rep System Works
- Everyone starts with 0 rep.
- This will displayed by their name in a list of players below.
- Everyone starts with the power to either -1 rep someone or +1 rep someone.
- Upon receiving a majority of the total players in negative rep (ie: If there are 15 players, 8 negative rep is required) you will be 'perma banned' (also know as being lynched).
- This does not mean if 8 people negatively rep you, this means you need -8 rep.
So if 8 people negatively rep someone and someone +1 reps them they will be at -7 rep and will not have the -8 required for a lynch.
- Because there is only 1 phase this is on-going and can be done at any time.
- Repping someone works in the same way as voting for them. You must make a post saying "-1 Rep: Name" or "+1 Rep: Name".
- You can neg or pos rep everyone, not just 1 person at a time.

Change in status
- Everyone starts as a "normal member". This means they can -/+1 people.
- Upon receiving 1/3 of the total player number in rep (ie: If there is 15 players, 5 rep is required. This will be rounded up or down, decided at the time of game start. This will be announced.) players will upgraded to "moderator" who can -/+2 people.
- Upon receiving the majority number of players (ie: In a game of 15 players, 8 rep would be required) in rep points players will be upgraded further to "Admin" who can -/+3 people.
- If you receive 1/3rd the number of players in negative rep you will be downgraded to "timeout" and will not be able to rep.

- Upgrading to the next stage (ie: normal to mod) does not upgrade your rep to 2's. It means you can now -/+2 rep people. BUT you can also still -/+1 rep people if you desire.
- Downgrading to timeout, while stops you from repping, does not remove your reps.

Roles
- Yes there is still the normal roles, cop, doctor etc.. some modified slightly to fit with the fact that there is only 1 phase.
- The phase works in a cycle. If you have a "night" action you send it in as usual and than at the end of the 24 hours you will receive an answer. You can than send in another night action but will not receive an answer until the end of that phase (24hours).

Factions
In case it wasn't clear in the story factions are as follows:
- Troll - The bad guys. "Mafia".
- Kingdom of Seth Citizens - The good guys. "Townies"
- There are no independents.

Players

Hughsie - 0
DemonicLemon - 0
LostandInsecure - 0
Ferdinand - 0
Nach - 0
Mathilda - 0
Magoo - 0
undergroundp - 0
LadyJane - 0
KidCharlemagne1962 - 0
Cheetory6 - 0
Crulax - 0
Dark Light - 0

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
25-03-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II
I am cry
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
25-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Is this for reals?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-03-2014, 04:23 PM
I'd like your post, Muffs, but I ain't gonna be the one to knock you out of 6666.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
25-03-2014, 05:00 PM
what is this madness?! Hobo

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
25-03-2014, 05:05 PM
(25-03-2014 05:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  what is this madness?! Hobo

[Image: e99a707e5f91.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-03-2014, 05:14 PM
(25-03-2014 05:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 05:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  what is this madness?! Hobo

[Image: e99a707e5f91.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m9f9jh0WNH1rqdq2ko2_500.gif]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
25-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Vote: Lynch earmuffs

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
25-03-2014, 08:15 PM
I love how this is edition II when we never even did edition I...
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
25-03-2014, 08:16 PM
(25-03-2014 08:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I love how this is edition II when we never even did edition I...

Ok, I'm not the only one then. I was like wtf?? Huh

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta