Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
18-04-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II
I vote Muffs becomes emperor of mankind.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2014, 11:24 AM
(18-04-2014 11:09 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I vote Muffs becomes emperor of mankind.

Sucking up doesn't work either I've tried it. This whole game was muffs idea to get us excited and then crush our pathetic little dreams whilst laughing his maniacal laugh and gaining power through our tears and sorrow.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-04-2014, 11:33 AM
You're all overthinking this wayyy too much. Muffs has always been full of high hopes, even to the point of delusion. It always ends up with expected disappointment.

I give you...

Most mafia games he has hosted in the past. (And mine that he has participated in.)
His education.
His billionaire dreams.
His 'improved' usermap. Laughat
Men.
His 'motorbike'.
His racist dreams of killing the natives.
Any TTA debate - especially on political and social issues.

Bring it muffs! Banana_zorro

18-04-2014, 08:26 PM
So my life hasn't gone exactly to plan and I've had a few hiccups along the way, noone's perfect. Doesn't mean you need to rub it in. Sad
18-04-2014, 08:30 PM
(18-04-2014 08:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So my life hasn't gone exactly to plan and I've had a few hiccups along the way, noone's perfect. Doesn't mean you need to rub it in. Sad

Awe poor Muffsy

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
19-04-2014, 02:23 AM
(18-04-2014 08:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So my life hasn't gone exactly to plan and I've had a few hiccups along the way, noone's perfect. Doesn't mean you need to rub it in. Sad

Hug

[Image: friendship.jpg?w=350&h=402]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
19-04-2014, 02:27 AM
I don't really give a shit about your failures or success at this point. Can we just fucking play already?

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
19-04-2014, 09:55 AM
(19-04-2014 02:23 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  

Hug

lol, I was just teasing, I don't give a fuck about my history, I regret nothing.

But you're a heartless bastard you know that DL, a heartless baldheaded redneck hillbilly sister shagging bastard. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-04-2014, 10:03 AM
(19-04-2014 09:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 02:23 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hug

lol, I was just teasing, I don't give a fuck about my history, I regret nothing.

But you're a heartless bastard you know that DL, a heartless baldheaded redneck hillbilly sister shagging bastard. Tongue

I hate you for ruining mafia Weeping

19-04-2014, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2014 10:12 AM by Ferdinand.)
This thread is already almost 20 pages long.

The game still hasn't started.