Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
26-03-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II
(26-03-2014 09:14 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Correct, more or less.
Though it's not 1st person to reach >50% neg rep.
It's anyone who reaches >50% neg rep.

And no they do not reset, they carry over.
The only purpose of the phase is for night actions.

Though I think dead people's rep will be removed otherwise killing someone could reduce the required amount of negative reps to kill and result in a chain reaction.
Or maybe I'll leave it in as an added dimension? Consider
Opinions on this welcome.
Ok so in a 24 hour period we can +/- rep anyone, every new 24 period we have the option to take back our rep, change a pos to a neg, or change a neg to a pos depending on who we think is town or mafia? Am I getting this right?

You can -/+ rep whoever whenever and change it whenever.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-03-2014, 09:17 PM
(26-03-2014 09:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Though I think dead people's rep will be removed otherwise killing someone could reduce the required amount of negative reps to kill and result in a chain reaction.

Couldn't you end up with a chain reaction whether you remove the dead person's rep or not?

Say a person has -4 and the are 8 people left. If someone does get perma-banned and they haven't voted either way on our person with -4 then that person is gone. Suddenly there are 7 players and they have -4.

I think it'll make it fun. People can't just throw a rep down and forget it, they'll have to remember to keep on top of updating them all the time.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
26-03-2014, 09:18 PM
(26-03-2014 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:14 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ok so in a 24 hour period we can +/- rep anyone, every new 24 period we have the option to take back our rep, change a pos to a neg, or change a neg to a pos depending on who we think is town or mafia? Am I getting this right?

You can -/+ rep whoever whenever and change it whenever.

Ok so then at the end of each 24 hour period you will add up everyone's reps to see who will be lynched?

Or will a person be immediately "lynched" when they reach a certain neg rep?

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
26-03-2014, 09:18 PM
(26-03-2014 09:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Though I think dead people's rep will be removed otherwise killing someone could reduce the required amount of negative reps to kill and result in a chain reaction.

Couldn't you end up with a chain reaction whether you remove the dead person's rep or not?

Say a person has -4 and the are 8 people left. If someone does get perma-banned and they haven't voted either way on our person with -4 then that person is gone. Suddenly there are 7 players and they have -4.

I think it'll make it fun. People can't just throw a rep down and forget it, they'll have to remember to keep on top of updating them all the time.

Fair point.

Ok I'll see how this plays out, reps stay if you are banned.

26-03-2014, 09:19 PM
(26-03-2014 09:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You can -/+ rep whoever whenever and change it whenever.

Ok so then at the end of each 24 hour period you will add up everyone's reps to see who will be lynched?

Or will a person be immediately "lynched" when they reach a certain neg rep?

Sounds like it can happen at any time, to any number of players. As soon as you reach the required neg rep, you're gone.

People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian". Well nobody is laughing now!

You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
26-03-2014, 09:20 PM
(26-03-2014 09:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Damn it Hughsie
I thought I had it and now you confused me. What the heck do you mean?

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
(26-03-2014 09:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fair point.

Wait, what? So if someone get's banned their given reps (as they were when they were banned) will still be counted?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
(26-03-2014 09:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You can -/+ rep whoever whenever and change it whenever.

Reps will be upgraded as often as I can.
I'll do a post detailing who's repped who at the point of that post so everyone can keep track easier.
It will also be updated in the OP.

26-03-2014, 09:21 PM
(26-03-2014 09:20 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Damn it Hughsie
I thought I had it and now you confused me. What the heck do you mean?

As soon as you reach >50% neg reps you are banned. No waiting for the end of the phase, no limits on how many people can be banned per phase.

Best
Worst
26-03-2014, 09:21 PM
(26-03-2014 09:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fair point.

Wait, what? So if someone get's banned their given reps (as they were when they were banned) will still be counted?

That's what I was asking opinions on.