Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
26-03-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II
No I've changed my mind.
Once you're banned your rep on other players will be removed.

It'll ruin the end game if they're left.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-03-2014, 09:24 PM
(26-03-2014 09:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:20 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Damn it Hughsie
I thought I had it and now you confused me. What the heck do you mean?

As soon as you reach >50% neg reps you are banned. No waiting for the end of the phase, no limits on how many people can be banned per phase.

Oh come on. I got that part. I don't understand why a persons rep would be relevant? What do you mean their rep will still count?

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
26-03-2014, 09:25 PM
(26-03-2014 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No I've changed my mind.

Ok then my last comment is revoked lol

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
(26-03-2014 09:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  As soon as you reach >50% neg reps you are banned. No waiting for the end of the phase, no limits on how many people can be banned per phase.

Oh come on. I got that part. I don't understand why a persons rep would be relevant? What do you mean their rep will still count?

Don't worry about it.
It's changed. Once you're banned your rep on others will now be removed.

I think I completely get it now. This should be fun! Big Grin

Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
26-03-2014, 09:26 PM
(26-03-2014 09:25 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No I've changed my mind.

26-03-2014, 09:26 PM
(26-03-2014 09:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's what I was asking opinions on.

I was more talking about the effect of having one less player in the game could have on rep percentages. If the banned person hadn't repped a particular person either way then their banning will have an effect on that person's percentages based on their being less total players in the game. A chain reaction could occur just from that

Personally I wouldn't include banned player's reps in the game. That would complicate things even more. I guess it would mean people would have to try and counter-act them with positive reps. It would suck if someone was banned over dead people's reps that couldn't be altered when everyone living in the game wanted them to remain alive.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
26-03-2014, 09:27 PM
(26-03-2014 09:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I was more talking about the effect of having one less player in the game could have on rep percentages. If the banned person hadn't repped a particular person either way then their banning will have an effect on that person's percentages based on their being less total players in the game. A chain reaction could occur just from that

Personally I wouldn't include banned player's reps in the game. That would complicate things even more. I guess it would mean people would have to try and counter-act them with positive reps. It would suck if someone was banned over dead people's reps that couldn't be altered when everyone living in the game wanted them to remain alive.

Nevermind, looks like you already changed it muffs. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
26-03-2014, 09:27 PM
(26-03-2014 09:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's what I was asking opinions on.

I was more talking about the effect of having one less player in the game could have on rep percentages. If the banned person hadn't repped a particular person either way then their banning will have an effect on that person's percentages based on their being less total players in the game. A chain reaction could occur just from that

Yip it would, you're right I agree.

26-03-2014, 09:28 PM
(26-03-2014 09:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I was more talking about the effect of having one less player in the game could have on rep percentages. If the banned person hadn't repped a particular person either way then their banning will have an effect on that person's percentages based on their being less total players in the game. A chain reaction could occur just from that

Nevermind, looks like you already changed it muffs. Smile

Too quick for you fat boy. Tongue

Ok, I'm going grocery shopping.
I'll answer questions/do sign ups later tonight.