Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
26-03-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II
Do we get characters as well as roles?

Are there gonna be characters of prominent forum members (Stark etc.)?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
26-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Damn, this game is going to be confusing. Imagine player A is one rep away from being banned. Player B repped player A positively early in the game when they still had that ability. Player B gets banned, and player A is automatically banned as well because player B's + rep is now removed from player A's total score. This make sense?

And what happens if it comes down to a troll and townie duking it out in the end?

I'm going to sit this one out, 24hr phases alone won't work for me Undecided

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
26-03-2014, 09:37 PM
(26-03-2014 09:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Damn, this game is going to be confusing. Imagine player A is one rep away from being banned. Player B repped player A positively early in the game when they still had that ability. Player B gets banned, and player A is automatically banned as well because player B's + rep is now removed from player A's total score. This make sense?

It'll be good I think. In such a scenario then a lot of people must have neg reps on Player A. Either they want them banned (in which case fair enough when they are) or they shoulda been more alert to removing the neg reps once the person stopped being as suspicious (in which case they only have themselves to blame).

It's defo worth experimenting with.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
26-03-2014, 09:42 PM
I want to play.
26-03-2014, 09:45 PM
(26-03-2014 09:30 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Do we get characters as well as roles?

I want to be HeyWouldYouBlowMe if we get characters Big Grin

He told me I am of average intelligence today Smile

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
26-03-2014, 09:54 PM
I wanna be Mark Dreher Evil_monster

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
26-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Muffs,shoot me a PM a few days before start. I cant promise that i'll play since my finals start friday,but if i can squeeze this inbetween i will

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
26-03-2014, 09:57 PM
This could be fun, I'll play Thumbsup

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
27-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Count me in.

I expect there will be some unintended consequences that need to be ironed out before these rules are used for a second mafia game.

This also opens up several new strategies that haven't yet been thought of.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
27-03-2014, 05:13 AM
(26-03-2014 09:30 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Do we get characters as well as roles?

No, you're all yourselves.

(26-03-2014 09:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Damn, this game is going to be confusing. Imagine player A is one rep away from being banned. Player B repped player A positively early in the game when they still had that ability. Player B gets banned, and player A is automatically banned as well because player B's + rep is now removed from player A's total score. This make sense?

And what happens if it comes down to a troll and townie duking it out in the end?

Don't think of them as phases (because there's only one phase) think of it as a 24 hour cycle. Considering that thread talking can continue and is more dynamic with the rep system I don't see that it will slow the game down.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.