Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
05-04-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II
If you still need people for this, I'll play.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
05-04-2014, 11:25 AM
That's 10 Muffsy. How many do we need? I have powers of...persuasion I can use on a few people Tongue

I wants to play Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
05-04-2014, 11:41 AM
(05-04-2014 11:07 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  If you still need people for this, I'll play.

Great to see ya back man. Smile

PS. I reserve the right to withdraw that if we're on opposing sides and you get the better of me (again). Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
05-04-2014, 12:27 PM
I concede that even though that Shakespeare game was the most amazing thing I've ever done in a mafia game, you've done consistently better than me in most of the games we've both been in Tongue

Peeps should be afraid of the day that Hughsie and I are on the same mafia team, because it will be both terrifying and glorious. ^.^
[+] 2 users Like Cheetory6's post
05-04-2014, 01:17 PM
(05-04-2014 12:27 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  I concede that even though that Shakespeare game was the most amazing thing I've ever done in a mafia game, you've done consistently better than me in most of the games we've both been in Tongue

Peeps should be afraid of the day that Hughsie and I are on the same mafia team, because it will be both terrifying and glorious. ^.^

It's weird, I seem to have this reputation for being a good player and frequently get talked about in the same terms as you and DL but I would easily put you both way ahead of me in terms of skill at these games. I think I must talk a really good game.

I'm praying for a game where me, you and DL are all mafia, that would be the best game ever! Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-04-2014, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 02:34 PM by Mathilda.)
(05-04-2014 01:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm praying for a game where me, you and DL are all mafia, that would be the best game ever! Big Grin

Where's the challenge in that?

Far better to have the head of the mafia be playing their very first game, with every other mafia member only having ever previously played as townies and with two of them having real life commitments that take them away from the game. Smile
05-04-2014, 02:54 PM
(05-04-2014 02:31 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 01:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm praying for a game where me, you and DL are all mafia, that would be the best game ever! Big Grin

Where's the challenge in that?

Far better to have the head of the mafia be playing their very first game, with every other mafia member only having ever previously played as townies and with two of them having real life commitments that take them away from the game. Smile
GaspWeeping I iz sorry.
Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
07-04-2014, 12:36 AM
So.. uh.. muffs. You doin' this still?
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
07-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Cheetory, didn't you die, or go blind or have your arms amputated or something?

07-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Need more people.