Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-04-2014, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 02:39 PM by Atothetheist.)
Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal
[Image: Hannibal_Title_Card.png]

"The Devil is in the details..."-Hannibal Lecter, Hannibal (TV)

Welcome one and all to my second ever hosted Mafia game, which will be based on the Hannibal universe! If you have not seen Hannibal the TV show, you might want to Wiki it, or possibly watch a few episodes (you might find them... Delicious!! Gasp *bad pun alert*), in order to get yourself familiar with the characters (as they will be in the game).

Now, if you are interested in playing, but you don't know the rules, click here or you can simply ask me for clarification on anything you don't understand. Also, don't hesitate to PM me any questions about your role, or how to play. I will try my best to answer your questions without a bias.

When you confirm that you will indeed be participating in this Mafia game, I will send you a PM with your CHARACTER AND ROLE. Every single person gets both, along with their role description (expanded for the mystery role) and character description. Everyone gets both, there are no exceptions. Use that information to your advantage. The roles will be posted publicly, the characters will not.

Rules:
Day and night phases last around twelve hours (I say around because I have school, and would ask for your patience whilst I am receiving my education). Day: 10AM central to 10PM central. Night:10PM central to 10AM central

Lynched are done by majority.

If lynch votes are tied, no lynch happens.

Copying/SCREENSHOTTING/tampering with PMs( or skype)/Quoting is allowed, with one exception: You can not do any of the above to my messages to you. You can't tamper with any of my messages, nor share them in any capacity that makes it seem official.

Skype/PMs/IMs or any other external communication outside the public board is allowed.

Strong Suggestion: The public board is a tool, use it.

My word is law, if I deem it so, it is.

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact me in anyway you deem appropriate.

Now, onto the roles!

ROLES:

MAFIA

Godfather/Framer-
The Godfather has the responsibility of sending the mafia night kills to the Mod (Atothetheist). The Godfather is the leader of the mafia. They can target a person, and frame them to be whatever faction (Mafia, Townie, Indep) the Godfather chooses. They can't target the same person twice. If investigated he will default be revealed as mafia (unless the Godfather frames himself).

Mole/Tracker-
This mafiaso can pick a target and find out who they visited at night, or if the target visited anyone at all. He appears innocent (i.e townie) upon the cop investigating him.

Roleblocker/ double voter-
can target anyone! and the targets night action will be "blocked" or will have failed to produce any results. If the roleblocker is roleblocked, the roleblocker's target will not be blocked in anyway. Their vote counts twice.

Politician-
This role allows the player to steal another's vote at night, and use it the following day. (Basically making them a double voter).

TOWNIES

Cop/Double-voter-
The cop can choose anyone to investigate, and they will receive a PM revealing their targets faction (mafia, townie, Indep). The cop can be fooled by the framer. If the cop opts to investigate the same person a second time (does not have to be in a row), they will receive hints to the Character (which can not be fooled by the framer). A third investigation of the same person will reveal everything. It is one hundred percent foolproof. The cop's vote counts twice.

Tracker-
The tracker can choose someone and find out who their target visited (if at all) during the night. If the tracker gets targeted by someone at night, that person will die.

Thief/Vengeful townie-
the thief can target anyone, and steal an item from them that hints at their character. They can not be fooled by the framer. If the thief is lynched, they will take the last person who voted for them down with them.

Doctor/Bulletproof (x2)-
the Doctor can target anyone, and protect them from a night kill. They also have the ability to be immune from being killed while protecting someone, but it can only be used twice.

Jailer-
The Jailer has a unique ability. He can roleblock, and protect a target at the same time. Can't use it on themselves.

Governor(x1)/Redirector-
A Redirector is a role that causes all actions that happen to a specific player at Night to target a specific second player instead of whatever the original target. Has the one-shot ability to pardon a lynch.

???-
Mystery.... Ooooohhhh

???-
Mystery

???-
???

Restless Spirit-
May vote in support of one lynch after death.

INDEPENDENT

???-
??? Tongue

???-
???

So far, its complete. Feel free to critique.

Players:

Mathilda
LostandInsecure
Hughsie
Cheetory6
Smercury44
DemonicLemon
Crulax
earmuffs
Ferdinand
TheGulegon(sp)
Dark Light
MsSuzanne
KidC
LadyJane
Lightvader
Smoothcriminal (Dark Light's wife)

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-04-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal
Also, I had almost finished the fucking OP, and then the site crashed on me, and deleted all of my progress. Fuck me. I'll just redo it later. That's why this is up.

24-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Me Big Grin

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
24-04-2014, 07:54 AM
<Hand held as high as possible>
Me!Me!Me!Me!PickMe! Mmmm Meeeeeee!!!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
24-04-2014, 08:20 AM
count me /in
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
24-04-2014, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2014 10:32 AM by Atothetheist.)
Double post. Sorry.

24-04-2014, 09:54 AM
I'll give it a shotThumbsup

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
24-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Oh ... you mean it's not Hannibal of Carthage?

I was looking forward to voting off some elephants.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
24-04-2014, 10:35 AM
(24-04-2014 10:22 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Oh ... you mean it's not Hannibal of Carthage?

I was looking forward to voting off some elephants.

Sorry.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-04-2014, 10:38 AM
I'm in.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.