Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-04-2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal
One thing that strikes me about this particular Mafia game is that deception is a key flavour. Even when you get a result you can't be sure it's correct.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2014, 02:30 PM
(29-04-2014 02:27 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  One thing that strikes me about this particular Mafia game is that deception is a key flavour. Even when you get a result you can't be sure it's correct.

You are right about that, but this is the best information presented so far and we have to lynch somebody. There are 4 mafia AND 2 independents. There is no way we can waste days not lynching and still win.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2014, 02:33 PM
(29-04-2014 02:30 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  There are 4 mafia AND 2 independents. There is no way we can waste days not lynching and still win.

3 mafia. Cheetory is dead.
29-04-2014, 02:37 PM
(29-04-2014 02:33 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 02:30 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  There are 4 mafia AND 2 independents. There is no way we can waste days not lynching and still win.

3 mafia. Cheetory is dead.

Ok well one townie is also dead so my point still stands. Plus I assume the cult are recruiting people. So we are basically screwed if we don't kill them off. Cult can take over a game quickly if you're not careful.

Not everything is always what it seems, but we have a thief who has information that makes Ferdi look like cult. There are no roles that we know of that can fool a thief.

Town usually loses because everyone is too damn paranoid to go with the obvious lynch. If Ferdi is innocent let her say so. She is logged on to skype but has yet to respond to my message.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Well since I have made myself a target by voting to lynch Ferdi I will go ahead and tell you who I am and my role.

I am Freddie Lounds (Thief)- I can target a player once per night and steal an item from them. Last night I stole a wheelchair remote from Ferdi.

As part of my role I cannot be fooled by the framer.

Whoever the doctor is I am going to need you to start protecting me now.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
29-04-2014, 02:43 PM
I'm presuming Forensic Investigator is some kind of weak cop role which Steven invented, and that their is another cop role of sorts which exists, like a Detective, or Psychological Profiler, so the loss of Hughsie may not have been the big blow that initial instinct of some may think. However, getting a mafia on day night one. Evil_monster Is extraordinary.

I would presume this is the result of a third-party, but even so it works in favor of 'the good guys'.

As for the Mason Verger thing, if it is true....didn't Mason try to kill Hannibal (and very nearly succeeded) in the film 'Hannibal'? He was obsessed with it.

It seems to me that 'the mafia' would probably consist of those who are influenced by Hannibal...that do his bidding for Hannibal's benefit. For example: Abel Gideon (Cheetory) attempted to kill that FBI Agent for Hannibal before being stopped by Will Graham.

29-04-2014, 02:46 PM
(29-04-2014 02:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  so the loss of Hughsie may not have been the big blow

Fuck you DL! Are you saying losing me doesn't matter?! Am I too shit at these games for my loss to even be detrimental to my team?! Angry

Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-04-2014, 02:46 PM
(29-04-2014 02:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm presuming Forensic Investigator is some kind of weak cop role which Steven invented, and that their is another cop role of sorts which exists, like a Detective, or Psychological Profiler, so the loss of Hughsie may not have been the big blow that initial instinct of some may think. However, getting a mafia on day night one. Evil_monster Is extraordinary.

I would presume this is the result of a third-party, but even so it works in favor of 'the good guys'.

As for the Mason Verger thing, if it is true....didn't Mason try to kill Hannibal (and very nearly succeeded) in the film 'Hannibal'? He was obsessed with it.

It seems to me that 'the mafia' would probably consist of those who are influenced by Hannibal...that do his bidding for Hannibal's benefit. For example: Abel Gideon (Cheetory) attempted to kill that FBI Agent for Hannibal before being stopped by Will Graham.

Ferdi is most likely one of the independent char.
Yes Mason Verger was obsessed with killing Hannibal but he certainly wasn't a good guy.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
29-04-2014, 02:48 PM
(29-04-2014 02:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm presuming Forensic Investigator is some kind of weak cop role which Steven invented, and that their is another cop role of sorts which exists, like a Detective, or Psychological Profiler, so the loss of Hughsie may not have been the big blow that initial instinct of some may think. However, getting a mafia on day night one. Evil_monster Is extraordinary.

Well of course she wouldn't be mafia she would be cult. A bad guy who happens to also hate the bad guy...right?

29-04-2014, 02:49 PM
(29-04-2014 02:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 02:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  so the loss of Hughsie may not have been the big blow

Fuck you DL! Are you saying losing me doesn't matter?! Am I too shit at these games for my loss to even be detrimental to my team?! Angry

Big Grin

Your loss is detrimental to me Hug