Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-04-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal
(29-04-2014 03:53 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Losty, I can see why Crulux would want to lynch Ferdi now that he has role claimed but I don't see why you immediately jumped in and voted the same. How come you trusted Crulux?

Well you mean besides from....Blush...the fact that he role revealed to me?

I actually have a good reason but unlike Cru I am too chicken to role reveal this early in the game. But I trust Crulax, I'm pretty sure I have shown myself to be trustworthy to him as well.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
29-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Vote: lynch Ferdi
29-04-2014, 04:10 PM
All y'alls are good with your poker faces. And can we really trust someone that uses Tim the Enchanter as an icon? That could something to lead us into a false sense of security (despite the fact he's been using that way before the game started)! Hm, it's a hard pick especially since I haven't really seen Ferdi post much. Hmmm....piss...well she's overwhelming majority anyways.

Vote: Lynch the Ferdi.

[Image: notagain.gif]
29-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Let's see what happens!
Vote: Lynch Ferdi

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
29-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Vote - Lynch Ferdi.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
29-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Thief role steals an item from someone (iirc). That item is often something like a knife which can be either a serial killer item or a doctor item. Or a gun which could be a mafia item or a cop weapon.

The point is you can't just target someone with the thief and go "oh yip, they're mafia" (or independent).

I'm extremely suspicious of Crulax and Losty. In saying that I am also suspicious of the people that have just voted for Ferdy and not said a word. It makes me suspect that she is innocent because some of those players (at least 1) must be mafia or if she's converted someone as a cult (if she's cult). But nobody has come to her defense.

Besides, if she was cult don't you think she'd recruit Hughsie night 1.. Dodgy

I think this is what we do.
Everyone PM me their character and roles.

Why me? Because I'm Beverly Katz, with the tracker role.
I'm saying this because if I'm targeted at night the person that targeted me is killed. So this is to protect my fellow townies as much as to scare off mafia.

I don't expect you to believe me so it's simple. Anyone wanna claim what character and roles I have just claimed? Better step forward now so we can lynch you and prove what I say is accurate. Or you can target me at night, when you turn up dead you'll know I was telling the truth.

Once my innocence has been established it's a simple matter of finding those conflicting and non-believable roles/characters and lynching them.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Or you could be the bad tracker and you're trying to defend Ferdi. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
29-04-2014, 06:37 PM
(29-04-2014 06:34 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Or you could be the bad tracker and you're trying to defend Ferdi. Dodgy

You're welcome to throw the game and lynch me, I'm not fussed.

29-04-2014, 06:37 PM
And I'm not defending her, I'm defending lynching her based on nothing.

29-04-2014, 06:39 PM
It may be close to nothing, but it's better than the actual nothing everyone else has for now.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post