Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-04-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal
(29-04-2014 06:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  It may be close to nothing, but it's better than the actual nothing everyone else has for now.

It's not close to nothing, it's just nothing. Unless Crulax tells us what the item was he stole so we can judge for ourselves.

And which is why I'm saying PM, so we can get something that I can bring to table and say look at this, this person is mafia.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2014, 06:43 PM
(29-04-2014 06:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 06:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  It may be close to nothing, but it's better than the actual nothing everyone else has for now.

It's not close to nothing, it's just nothing. Unless Crulax tells us what the item was he stole so we can judge for ourselves.

And which is why I'm saying PM, so we can get something that I can bring to table and say look at this, this person is mafia.

I did reveal the item.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
29-04-2014, 06:44 PM
(29-04-2014 06:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Thief role steals an item from someone (iirc). That item is often something like a knife which can be either a serial killer item or a doctor item. Or a gun which could be a mafia item or a cop weapon.

The point is you can't just target someone with the thief and go "oh yip, they're mafia" (or independent).
Well it was neither of those objects. If it were I would be less likely to suspect Ferdi.

Quote:I'm extremely suspicious of Crulax and Losty. In saying that I am also suspicious of the people that have just voted for Ferdy and not said a word. It makes me suspect that she is innocent because some of those players (at least 1) must be mafia or if she's converted someone as a cult (if she's cult). But nobody has come to her defense.
If someone were falsely accusing me I would come to my own defense. Also, someone suspicious seems to be trying to very sneakily defend her right now. Yea that would be you Drinking Beverage

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Quote:Besides, if she was cult don't you think she'd recruit Hughsie night 1.. Dodgy
I assume she tried and failed

Quote:I think this is what we do.
Everyone PM me their character and roles.
LOL Laughat

Quote:Why me? Because I'm Beverly Katz, with the tracker role.
I'm saying this because if I'm targeted at night the person that targeted me is killed. So this is to protect my fellow townies as much as to scare off mafia.

I don't expect you to believe me so it's simple. Anyone wanna claim what character and roles I have just claimed? Better step forward now so we can lynch you and prove what I say is accurate. Or you can target me at night, when you turn up dead you'll know I was telling the truth.

Once my innocence has been established it's a simple matter of finding those conflicting and non-believable roles/characters and lynching them.

Okay get I establishing it Dodgy

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2014, 06:47 PM
(29-04-2014 02:27 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  One thing that strikes me about this particular Mafia game is that deception is a key flavour. Even when you get a result you can't be sure it's correct.

I second this.

Ah, tis a shame. Sad

I am a hunter who can discover Will Graham.

Pretty useless but whatevvvs.
29-04-2014, 06:49 PM
What's your character?
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-04-2014, 06:52 PM
(29-04-2014 06:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What's your character?

I'm mason. Totally. Shy
29-04-2014, 06:53 PM
That's not an answer.

vote lynch: Ferdy
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Vote: lynch Ferdi

Shy
29-04-2014, 06:55 PM
I take it from your lack of character claim that you're scum?