Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-04-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal
Wow, that's quite a lot of people to kick the bucket. Hm, now who we got that might need to go next. Who all do we have left...

LostandInsecure
Smercury44
DemonicLemon
Crulax
TheGulegon
Dark Light
Miss Suzanne
LadyJane
Lightvader
Smoothcriminal

Well, I'm going with my gut.

Vote: Lynch Rainbowdash LightVader

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2014, 03:18 PM
(30-04-2014 02:48 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Wow, that's quite a lot of people to kick the bucket. Hm, now who we got that might need to go next. Who all do we have left...

LostandInsecure
Smercury44
DemonicLemon
Crulax
TheGulegon
Dark Light
Miss Suzanne
LadyJane
Lightvader
Smoothcriminal

Well, I'm going with my gut.

Vote: Lynch Rainbowdash LightVader

Can we know why?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-04-2014, 03:23 PM
I will be voting with Crulax unless you have a good reason to vote with you. He's taking a final so hopefully he will be on in an hour or so.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Alright, reading through the aftermath I am confident that I have no idea what the hell is going on, nor have I seen any evidence to convinct Lightvader, or Crulax....as a matter of fact, wasn't Crulax the thief providing evidence against Ferdi, or are my mental notes off?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
30-04-2014, 03:31 PM
(30-04-2014 03:27 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Alright, reading through the aftermath I am confident that I have no idea what the hell is going on, nor have I seen any evidence to convinct Lightvader, or Crulax....as a matter of fact, wasn't Crulax the thief providing evidence against Ferdi, or are my mental notes off?

When I said I will be voting with Crulax, I meant I am going to wait for him to vote and then vote for whoever he votes for. Not I am going to vote for him Facepalm Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
30-04-2014, 03:44 PM
(30-04-2014 03:27 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Alright, reading through the aftermath I am confident that I have no idea what the hell is going on, nor have I seen any evidence to convinct Lightvader, or Crulax....as a matter of fact, wasn't Crulax the thief providing evidence against Ferdi, or are my mental notes off?

If I'm interpreting Ato and the events correctly it sounds like there was either a mafia kill last night, or an independent kill last night, and then a lot of townies targeted muffs. One of the people who targeted muffs got killed, and instead of killing all the other players that targeted muffs as well, Ato just killed muffs.

My gut says if there is an independent kill power (which may explain two kills night one) it may be an every other night sort of thing, and likely the mafia was the third kill.

I have no suspects. Suzanne, any reason your gut is saying LV?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
30-04-2014, 03:49 PM
(30-04-2014 03:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

If I'm interpreting Ato and the events correctly it sounds like there was either a mafia kill last night, or an independent kill last night, and then a lot of townies targeted muffs. One of the people who targeted muffs got killed, and instead of killing all the other players that targeted muffs as well, Ato just killed muffs.

My gut says if there is an independent kill power (which may explain two kills night one) it may be an every other night sort of thing, and likely the mafia was the third kill.

This is what I am thinking so far also.

30-04-2014, 03:59 PM
(30-04-2014 03:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

I believe partly for the fact we've hardly seen him on here at all. I mean, Crulax and L&I and others have been here sorting through ideas and trying to think things through but he hasn't. I would think maybe if he was a a townie he'd be here a bit more. Then again I am new at this so I'm probably wrong with my assumptions.

(and partly because he seems like a mafia sort of guy I guess Tongue)

But your idea with the independent power is a good one so I'd encourage you all to brainstorm more before jumpin' on with my vote.

[Image: notagain.gif]
30-04-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm bussy,that's wy i'm not here much. And i have no night actions,so i have no info

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
30-04-2014, 05:56 PM
This is not an easy post. I have to vote to lynch thegulegon

The character he claimed to me no longer fits in the townie roster. I'm the last mystery player.

I know this makes me just as suspicious as him, but I know I'm townie, so I have to vote with the facts I have, even if I don't want to Weeping

PLEASE lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong!

I'm sorry Guley Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta