Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-04-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal
This is painful Weeping

Vote: Lynch Guley

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
30-04-2014, 06:50 PM
There's no convincing these 3, so screw it.
I'm Dr. Hannibal Lecter! Independent!
I can kill once a night. I have to be the very last man standing to win. Killing me is a prerequisite for you to win, but I could always kill for town. What with those mafia scum being so rude, and all.

Night 1 I killed Cheetory 6 (mafia), night 2 I killed KidC (townie)

I'm just trying to bargain for more "in game" life. I assume mafia scum would have to kill me to win, too. A kill that would keep them from killing a respectful townie! There's a pact to be had if you want one.

Anyway. Come at me bros
[Image: silence-of-the-lambs3.jpg]
I'm out!

30-04-2014, 06:53 PM
That post by Guley is very suspicious, I think he might be a mafia(Tongue), so to be safe,

Lynch Guley

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
30-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Guys if the doctor reveals to Crulax it is possible he would have enough allies to block or otherwise obstruct all the non townies tonight.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
30-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Well maybe I'm mainly just pissed off that I got turned down for a job today but I'm also pissed off at the wording of the rules. I investigated Muffs and didn't for one moment think that a townie would kill another townie. I just read 'targeted' as 'targeted for assassination'.

I have no idea why Muffs died though.

Fuck it.
30-04-2014, 07:23 PM
(30-04-2014 07:20 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Well maybe I'm mainly just pissed off that I got turned down for a job today but I'm also pissed off at the wording of the rules. I investigated Muffs and didn't for one moment think that a townie would kill another townie. I just read 'targeted' as 'targeted for assassination'.

Fuck it.

It's not my fault you read into it though. I can't say why muffs died, or else I'd be revealing more info than a I should. It wasn't just a snap decision I made.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
30-04-2014, 07:26 PM
(30-04-2014 07:20 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Well maybe I'm mainly just pissed off that I got turned down for a job today but I'm also pissed off at the wording of the rules. I investigated Muffs and didn't for one moment think that a townie would kill another townie. I just read 'targeted' as 'targeted for assassination'.

Fuck it.

It's ok Mathilda we pretty much have this wrapped up.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
30-04-2014, 07:39 PM

Fuck it.

Your death shall be avenged my love!!!

Yea yea and muffsy's too Dodgy

Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
30-04-2014, 09:23 PM
Day Phase is over, night Phase has begun.

TheGulegon has been Lynched, he was Dr. Hannibal Lecter, from Silence of the Lambs, and Independant Serial Killer.

Please send in your night actions.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
30-04-2014, 09:26 PM
[Image: preachers-hopkins.jpg]