Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-05-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal
(03-05-2014 12:30 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  I hope you enjoy my junkfood infested body. I bet I raised your cholesterol a shit ton.

At least I roleblocked the cop c:

Yeah it was really puzzling me why someone blocked me. This was only my second game. And to find out it was you is even more puzzling as you weren't in the last game.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Just had one of those feels in ma gut that blocking you was the right call.
Though, could have just realized I was hungry when I saw one of your posts on D1 Tongue
03-05-2014, 02:12 PM
It's over?! And I survied?! I lived?! III LIIIIVVVEEEDDDD!!!!

[Image: tumblr_n316aftXAe1s6zgeeo2_500_2_zps700979d9.gif]

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!! MOST EVERYONE!

[Image: 15.gif]

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
03-05-2014, 02:43 PM
My strategy of staying back and doing minimal work proved strong! Big Grin

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
03-05-2014, 02:44 PM
(03-05-2014 02:43 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  My strategy of staying back and doing minimal work proved strong! Big Grin

Laziest mafia player ever Laughat

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
03-05-2014, 03:07 PM
(03-05-2014 02:44 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(03-05-2014 02:43 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  My strategy of staying back and doing minimal work proved strong! Big Grin

Laziest mafia player ever Laughat

Hm, might have to adapt to that tactic myself. I like being as lazy as possible and getting away with it.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
05-05-2014, 08:25 AM
I was expecting to have a hell of a lot more fun as a cannibal, but regardless of what I did, I was blocked, or my actions were negated. Dunno if it was bad luck on my part, an unbalanced game, or what, but I got disheartened early on. Every night a mafia member died and not once was there a night/day cycle without a baddie death. Bah! Frustrating game. Anyhow, congrats to the townies, and thanks for hosting, Steven!

05-05-2014, 03:57 PM
(05-05-2014 08:25 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I was expecting to have a hell of a lot more fun as a cannibal, but regardless of what I did, I was blocked, or my actions were negated. Dunno if it was bad luck on my part, an unbalanced game, or what, but I got disheartened early on. Every night a mafia member died and not once was there a night/day cycle without a baddie death. Bah! Frustrating game. Anyhow, congrats to the townies, and thanks for hosting, Steven!

Angel I blocked you night one and three Big Grin got lucky the first night (though it sure didn't seem like it when a townie turned up dead anyway) and by night three I knew you were mafia (or independent).

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the game A2!

How did I die?
05-05-2014, 04:31 PM
Now you can all sign up for mine and Hughsie's game.

[/elbows annoyingly]