Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
No lynch

Some damn fine balls-to-the wall action this game is providing.

From a snail's perspective, that is.

But let's go ahead and be snails for another day, better safe than sorry.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
03-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Lol feel free to tell me your time zone and I will hook you up with times.

PST- 10a-10p day, 10p- 10a night

EST-1p-1a day, 1a-1p night

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
03-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Also, just a reminder, no vote does not count as voting no lynch.

If only one person votes and everyone else stays silent whoever is voted for will be lynched.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
03-06-2014, 09:38 PM
vote: no lynch

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-06-2014, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 11:08 PM by Losty.)
Day Phase 2 Ends Now.

Helen looks through her control panels, watching the mercs as they do something interesting. One appears hell bent on killing the other.

However, one soldier died by his own hand. Alex Leonardo killed himself in a paranoid fury, only to be revealed to be a malfunctioning Mafia Robot.

He was RoboSoldier, Shit Talker.
[Image: image_zps97b6ee1e.jpg]
Night Phase 2 Begins Now.

Send night actions to both me and LostandInsecure.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
04-06-2014, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 02:24 AM by Mathilda.)
(03-06-2014 09:25 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Also, just a reminder, no vote does not count as voting no lynch.

If only one person votes and everyone else stays silent whoever is voted for will be lynched.

Good point. I tend to not bother voting on the assumption that there's not going to be any voting and by the time I go to bed people have only just started talking. I see Ferdi keeps wanting to lynch Hughsie. I am assuming this is a joke but even though, we don't want to see the mods act on it as a technicality.
04-06-2014, 07:23 AM
I'll take a victory by seppuku, I guess, as boring as that is...but I am confused as to why this was announced. Is the night phase still going, or...?

04-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Night Phase 2 Ends Now.

Oh we aee in for a treat today! Helen ws glad to make some popcorn!

As Mathilda was trying to do a bit of investigation, some shrouded mercs decided to take action. In order of event, Mathilda,

Was incapacitated by shattered kneecaps,
Arms broken to stop struggling,
Eyes gouged out,
Bullet to the cranium.

She was Spy, Spy/thief. (Same as cop)
[Image: image_zps2a9e83ec.jpg]

Day Phase 3 Begins now.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
04-06-2014, 11:05 AM
(04-06-2014 07:23 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'll take a victory by seppuku, I guess, as boring as that is...but I am confused as to why this was announced. Is the night phase still going, or...?

Well it was announced during the day phase actually and it was announced just because someone asked in a PM and I realized that we forgot to say that at the beginning of the game.

Jeebus you people are terrible at keeping up with the day and night phase times Laugh out load

04-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Not my Tildie! Weeping what the hell is wrong with you people!? Monsters! Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post