Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
Based solely on the hunch of how surprisingly defensive he was on a 'joke' lynch vote, I vote for my arch enemy, Hughsie. I would be more than happy to change my vote if someone else is willing to share compelling evidence of guilt for someone else. I have no evidence whatsoever, however I have a very good track record using my hunches. I have never mislynched someone based on my hunches, and have successfully rallied the death of about 7-9 mafia members. Sorry, Hughsie, I don't actually have it out for you anymore, you are just the best guess I have for the moment Thumbsup

TD;DR ver. Vote: Lynch Hughsie

Incidentally, I will share my role as I believe doing so may help out my townie brethren, though I will keep the details of my role a secret as it could be exploited by the mafia.

I am a character named Scout, and I am an Escape Artist. It is more difficult to kill me than your average townie.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 11:33 AM
Well shit there's goes a key investigator. Weeping

Was that our only one? Mathilda was a thief but the thief is NOT the same as a cop like you claimed. Does this mean there's still a cop out there? WE NEED YOU POPO, PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HIDDEN!

AND SO MUCH FOR MAKING THE SPY MAFIA LIKE I TOLD YOU TO, LEMON! Dodgy No mafia is complete without the spy. I feel sorry for this game's mafia for having to operate without the rouge Frenchman, you guys just aren't capable of reaching your maximum scum potential without him.

[Image: giphy.gif]
04-06-2014, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 12:03 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(04-06-2014 11:33 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Based solely on the hunch of how surprisingly defensive he was on a 'joke' lynch vote, I vote for my arch enemy, Hughsie. I would be more than happy to change my vote if someone else is willing to share compelling evidence of guilt for someone else. I have no evidence whatsoever, however I have a very good track record using my hunches. I have never mislynched someone based on my hunches, and have successfully rallied the death of about 7-9 mafia members. Sorry, Hughsie, I don't actually have it out for you anymore, you are just the best guess I have for the moment Thumbsup

TD;DR ver. Vote: Lynch Hughsie

Incidentally, I will share my role as I believe doing so may help out my townie brethren, though I will keep the details of my role a secret as it could be exploited by the mafia.

I am a character named Scout, and I am an Escape Artist. It is more difficult to kill me than your average townie.

Hehe, Escape Artist.

He may have actually have had good reason to get defensive over the joke vote because it could have ended up not being a joke. It's not listed on the OP rules, but I've Pm'd DemonicLemon and learned that the voting is plurality voting rather than majority vote like it usually is. If nobody else had voted, or if just one or two other people jumped on her bandwagon, and Hughsie had the most votes, Hughsie could have been lynched with as little as one or two votes so long as he had the most lynch votes cast in his name.

Of course, it wasn't likely to be the case, but the threat was more palpable than what it would have been if it was a majority vote game.

Then again, I don't know whether Hughsie was aware of this condition, so if he wasn't, then I agree that his defensive reaction is suspicious.

Edit: Also, if you are in fact the Escape Artist, then there isn't much use in seeking refuge in secrecy. We all have access to the mafia wiki, you know, and I'm aware of what the Escape Artist's ability is. Of course, that's all ASSUMING it's the traditional role, and since DemonicLemon has already equivocated the Thief as a Cop, which are two similar yet different roles, I'm not sure just how much he's stuck to tradition.

04-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Holy shit, I missed two phases? The fuck? I was only off for the night Undecided

Atir aissom atir imon
04-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Bollocks Sad
04-06-2014, 03:48 PM
(04-06-2014 02:11 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Bollocks Sad

I'll avenge you!

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
04-06-2014, 03:56 PM
(04-06-2014 03:48 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 02:11 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Bollocks Sad

I'll avenge you!

Yay!
04-06-2014, 03:58 PM
(04-06-2014 03:56 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 03:48 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'll avenge you!

Yay!

Would be nice to have some chatter...

Atir aissom atir imon
04-06-2014, 04:05 PM
(04-06-2014 03:58 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 03:56 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Yay!

Would be nice to have some chatter...

Tell me about it. Least enthusiastic mafia game ever. We used to reach this many pages by the end of the first night phase back in the day.

04-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Should I go with random role reveal at the end of the day phase?

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."