Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
(04-06-2014 04:13 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Should I go with random role reveal at the end of the day phase?

What's that?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 04:17 PM
(04-06-2014 11:33 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Based solely on the hunch of how surprisingly defensive he was on a 'joke' lynch vote, I vote for my arch enemy, Hughsie. I would be more than happy to change my vote if someone else is willing to share compelling evidence of guilt for someone else. I have no evidence whatsoever, however I have a very good track record using my hunches. I have never mislynched someone based on my hunches, and have successfully rallied the death of about 7-9 mafia members. Sorry, Hughsie, I don't actually have it out for you anymore, you are just the best guess I have for the moment Thumbsup

TD;DR ver. Vote: Lynch Hughsie

Incidentally, I will share my role as I believe doing so may help out my townie brethren, though I will keep the details of my role a secret as it could be exploited by the mafia.

I am a character named Scout, and I am an Escape Artist. It is more difficult to kill me than your average townie.

Dodgy

Not defensive, merely surprised that someone I hadn't spoke to since the game started was trying to lynch me but oh well.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-06-2014, 04:17 PM
(04-06-2014 04:13 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Should I go with random role reveal at the end of the day phase?

My first instinct would be "Fuck no!" However, I think it might be a useful tool if you threaten to reveal the role of the least active player.

If you planned to role-reveal indiscriminately, then I stand by my original sentiment.

[Image: giphy.gif]
04-06-2014, 04:21 PM
(04-06-2014 04:17 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

My first instinct would be "Fuck no!" However, I think it might be a useful tool if you threaten to reveal the role of the least active player.

If you planned to role-reveal indiscriminately, then I stand by my original sentiment.

I was thinking role reveal a random user from the "did not post in phase" pool.

That way, it won't be too indiscriminate.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
04-06-2014, 04:36 PM
(04-06-2014 02:11 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Bollocks Sad

No wonder you knew! She's the one who sent me that PM telling me who I was! Like she knew exactly =

(names have been changed to protect my identity)

Hey Battleship!

Got some seamen?

I was like Shocking

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
04-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Well until you slowpoke fuckers start setting up the goddamn table with some real meat, I'm going to once again have to go with No Lynch.

I guess everybody just collectively decided to be turtles instead of hares this game.

04-06-2014, 04:52 PM
(04-06-2014 04:44 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well until you slowpoke fuckers start setting up the goddamn table with some real meat, I'm going to once again have to go with No Lynch.

I guess everybody just collectively decided to be turtles instead of hares this game.

didn't you read the story? The turtle won the race.
I'm just waiting for some info to be posted. And although i thought my schedule was free,i'm terribly bussy this week,wich limits my time to be online.

For now, no lynch

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
04-06-2014, 04:52 PM
(04-06-2014 04:44 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well until you slowpoke fuckers start setting up the goddamn table with some real meat, I'm going to once again have to go with No Lynch.

Well I'm townie. Again. Like. Fucking. Always. I won't reveal just yet, but yeah. I'd like some alliances. Thanksies.

Vote: No Lynch

Atir aissom atir imon
04-06-2014, 05:01 PM
No evidence no lynch

04-06-2014, 05:10 PM
(04-06-2014 04:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  

didn't you read the story? The turtle won the race.

That was a race, this is mafia.

Turtles win races. Turtles are stomped, stabbed, shot, skewered, mauled, lobotomized, skinned, dismembered, and obliterated in mafia.

[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post