Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
Vote - No Lynch

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 05:33 PM by TheGulegon.)
Not too long before she died, Mathilda sent me a PM stating she investigated Smerc, and that Smerc came up townie.

but this messeage came after she sent me that PM in which she told me exactly who I was.

We can't ask her how this happened cuz she's dead, but I'm wondering how she investigated 2 people night one!

this probably doesn't help for shit, but anybody got an explanation as to how she knew me, other than she just guessed, and got it right?

I iz confused!

[edit] Vote: No Lynch

04-06-2014, 05:33 PM
(04-06-2014 05:27 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Not too long before she died, Mathilda sent me a PM stating she investigated Smerc, and that Smerc came up townie.

but this messeage came after she sent me that PM in which she told me exactly who I was.

We can't ask her how this happened cuz she's dead, but I'm wondering how she investigated 2 people night one!

this probably doesn't help for shit, but anybody got an explanation as to how she knew me, other than she just guessed, and got it right?

I iz confused!

You're lying to make yourself into a townie? I dunno Rolleyes

Atir aissom atir imon
04-06-2014, 05:38 PM
(04-06-2014 05:33 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:27 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Not too long before she died, Mathilda sent me a PM stating she investigated Smerc, and that Smerc came up townie.

I iz confused!

You're lying to make yourself into a townie? I dunno Rolleyes

No! Mathilda (granted only after she died), and (thanks to Mathilda being revealed as the cop/...spy...whatever) Smerc are (were) the only 2 players I trust right now!
I'll PM ya.

04-06-2014, 05:47 PM
(04-06-2014 05:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:33 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  You're lying to make yourself into a townie? I dunno Rolleyes

No! Mathilda (granted only after she died), and (thanks to Mathilda being revealed as the cop/...spy...whatever) Smerc are (were) the only 2 players I trust right now!
I'll PM ya.

Sure why not, you're the only person who offered so far.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-06-2014, 06:10 PM
I told you it'd look suspicious Guley Tongue

I can confirm that I got a pm from Mathilda late last night that she investigated both Guley and myself. She said we both came back clean and that she trusted us both.

Just sucks we don't have her to back us up

Also, other than the pm I got from Mathilda, I've only been in contact with Guley, and my ability hasn't given me much to go off of, so I got nothing as well

So until we have something to go off of...

vote: no lynch

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-06-2014, 07:03 PM
(04-06-2014 04:52 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:44 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well until you slowpoke fuckers start setting up the goddamn table with some real meat, I'm going to once again have to go with No Lynch.

I guess everybody just collectively decided to be turtles instead of hares this game.

Well I'm townie. Again. Like. Fucking. Always. I won't reveal just yet, but yeah. I'd like some alliances. Thanksies.

Vote: No Lynch

You weren't townie in this game: Harry Potter Page 37, Post 365

I asked Im_Ryan to forgive my trust issues while playing this game, and told him that if he'd role-reveal for me I'd role-reveal right back! He then said...

"Aha, to be honest my role is weird and you wouldn't think I'm townie. Let me check myself first to see if my character is at least in good standing. "

Blink O.K.

Then I got another PM from him, 3 minutes later, saying...

"Wait a minute, there's only character classes?? I don't have a name... "

I hate to do this Im_Ryan but...
Change Vote: Lynch Im_Ryan

I am Pyro! I can send out a rainbow each night, but have no idea what that rainbow does! (dancer roles much Dodgy )
Smerc can verify this ability, I sent her a rainbow night one, and she says the mods told her she got one... and she's still alive with a rainbow sitting there... so she can pull it out whenever she's having a bad day or some shit Undecided (No really, idk wtf Confused ).

Anyway! If someone has knowledge of the video game this Mafia game is based on enough to remember a character in it that didn't have a name, tell me! Until then...

Vote: Lynch Im_Ryan

04-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Ok, that's suspicious. Not condemning, but this is the closest I've been to suspicious of anyone the entire game. Stagnation will kill townies, we can't not be lynching someone at this point in the game. Confused

And yes I did get guley's rainbow, and yes I will look at it anytime I'm feeling blue Big Grin

vote lynch im_ryan

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-06-2014, 07:10 PM
(04-06-2014 07:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:52 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Well I'm townie. Again. Like. Fucking. Always. I won't reveal just yet, but yeah. I'd like some alliances. Thanksies.

Vote: No Lynch

You weren't townie in this game: Harry Potter Page 37, Post 365

I asked Im_Ryan to forgive my trust issues while playing this game, and told him that if he'd role-reveal for me I'd role-reveal right back! He then said...

"Aha, to be honest my role is weird and you wouldn't think I'm townie. Let me check myself first to see if my character is at least in good standing. "

Blink O.K.

Then I got another PM from him, 3 minutes later, saying...

"Wait a minute, there's only character classes?? I don't have a name... "

I hate to do this Im_Ryan but...
Change Vote: Lynch Im_Ryan

I am Pyro! I can send out a rainbow each night, but have no idea what that rainbow does! (dancer roles much Dodgy )
Smerc can verify this ability, I sent her a rainbow night one, and she says the mods told her she got one... and she's still alive with a rainbow sitting there... so she can pull it out whenever she's having a bad day or some shit Undecided (No really, idk wtf Confused ).

Anyway! If someone has knowledge of the video game this Mafia game is based on enough to remember a character in it that didn't have a name, tell me! Until then...

Vote: Lynch Im_Ryan

Since the townies obviously aren't voting with me, fuck it.

Vote Change: Lynch I'm Ryan.

I still think Hughsie is scum, and think Tarty is for his defense of Hughsie. Mark my words!

04-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Okay I'm changing my vote
lynch I'm_Ryan