Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
(22-05-2014 01:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:01 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I don't mind doing Dishonored after this one. Host yours as soon as you get enough sign ups and I'll do Dishonored after that.

Oh, and I'm in btw.

Was this your polite way of saying he jumped the queue? Tongue

Sorry, another game I'm pretty sure I'll have to skip but best of luck to everyone playing.

Earlier, I had a banner that said "This game cannot start until Hughsie finishes his" so i think hes taking a breather from hosting last game,

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 02:13 PM
(22-05-2014 02:06 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 01:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Was this your polite way of saying he jumped the queue? Tongue

Sorry, another game I'm pretty sure I'll have to skip but best of luck to everyone playing.

Earlier, I had a banner that said "This game cannot start until Hughsie finishes his" so i think hes taking a breather from hosting last game,

I was totally just teasing. Blush

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-05-2014, 02:19 PM
(22-05-2014 02:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:06 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Earlier, I had a banner that said "This game cannot start until Hughsie finishes his" so i think hes taking a breather from hosting last game,

I was totally just teasing. Blush

I know, but i didnt know if you knew the whole story.Tongue

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
22-05-2014, 04:01 PM
So is it like... Townies vs. a mafia consisting of the gray man, and a few robots? Consider any independent roles? Trying to get a feel for the dynamics.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-05-2014, 04:05 PM
(22-05-2014 04:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  So is it like... Townies vs. a mafia consisting of the gray man, and a few robots? Consider any independent roles? Trying to get a feel for the dynamics.

I guess you'll have to play to find out muahahahaha Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Aww so it's like that huh??

Laugh out load just from chatting with demonic in the past about how he wanted to run a game, I GOTTA see what's gonna happen here. Sign me up Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
22-05-2014, 05:34 PM
(22-05-2014 04:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  So is it like... Townies vs. a mafia consisting of the gray man, and a few robots? Consider any independent roles? Trying to get a feel for the dynamics.

Townies are the playable mercs from tf2, mafia are robots and the Gray Mann, yeah.

[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
22-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Guley, you gunna play this one with me, daddy??

said this was the only way to get him to play Dodgy Tongue Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
22-05-2014, 05:52 PM
(22-05-2014 05:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Guley, you gunna play this one with me, daddy??

Bahahaha at least your Tim won't get mad at you for calling Guley daddy Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
22-05-2014, 05:53 PM
(22-05-2014 05:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Guley, you gunna play this one with me, daddy??

I would have preferred "mega-hunk", butt "Daddy" will suffice Drinking Beverage

Tongue Have I ever been able to say no to you? Laugh out load Hug Heart

Sign me up, D-Lem Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post