Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 07:28 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
(04-06-2014 07:10 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 07:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You weren't townie in this game: Harry Potter Page 37, Post 365

I asked Im_Ryan to forgive my trust issues while playing this game, and told him that if he'd role-reveal for me I'd role-reveal right back! He then said...

"Aha, to be honest my role is weird and you wouldn't think I'm townie. Let me check myself first to see if my character is at least in good standing. "

Blink O.K.

Then I got another PM from him, 3 minutes later, saying...

"Wait a minute, there's only character classes?? I don't have a name... "

I hate to do this Im_Ryan but...
Change Vote: Lynch Im_Ryan

I am Pyro! I can send out a rainbow each night, but have no idea what that rainbow does! (dancer roles much Dodgy )
Smerc can verify this ability, I sent her a rainbow night one, and she says the mods told her she got one... and she's still alive with a rainbow sitting there... so she can pull it out whenever she's having a bad day or some shit Undecided (No really, idk wtf Confused ).

Anyway! If someone has knowledge of the video game this Mafia game is based on enough to remember a character in it that didn't have a name, tell me! Until then...

Vote: Lynch Im_Ryan

Since the townies obviously aren't voting with me, fuck it.

Vote Change: Lynch I'm Ryan.

I still think Hughsie is scum, and think Tarty is for his defense of Hughsie. Mark my words!

I'll go on record as having been told before, by Revs, you have quite the spectacular Mafia hunch-radar Tongue

I was about to back you, but this just seemed odd...

[edit] Does anyone want a rainbow? (gawd that sounds SO gay Dodgy ) Laugh out load Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Do we have better?
For now,lynch im_ryan

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
04-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Gulegon you're an idiot. I was the doctor in the Harry Potter game but was later converted to a cultist. I have never been mafia.

Also, what I said was true. I was not given a name, but since you called me out I'm probably going to die anyways.

I am Sniper, the town assassin. The reason I didn't want to reveal is because asassins (from my understanding) are independent. Though I'm townie.

By the way, Sniper is a class, not a character. For fucking me, you're my first target.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-06-2014, 08:49 PM
(04-06-2014 08:43 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Gulegon you're an idiot. I was the doctor in the Harry Potter game but was later converted to a cultist. I have never been mafia.

Also, what I said was true. I was not given a name, but since you called me out I'm probably going to die anyways.

I am Sniper, the town assassin. The reason I didn't want to reveal is because asassins (from my understanding) are independent. Though I'm townie.

By the way, Sniper is a class, not a character. For fucking me, you're my first target.

It's too late now to change my vote with everybody jumping on the bandwagon I just created Confused If you can snipe me, good Tongue I'm tired of handing out rainbows Undecided

04-06-2014, 08:50 PM
(04-06-2014 08:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 08:43 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Gulegon you're an idiot. I was the doctor in the Harry Potter game but was later converted to a cultist. I have never been mafia.

It's too late now to change my vote with everybody jumping on the bandwagon I just created Confused If you can snipe me, good Tongue I'm tired of handing out rainbows Undecided

Way to fuck the town you idiot, you could've just asked.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
I guess rainbows don't protect you from bullets...

[Image: giphy.gif]
04-06-2014, 08:56 PM
(04-06-2014 08:54 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I guess rainbows don't protect you from bullets...

I requested an extra bloody shooting. Hopefully DL will comply.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-06-2014, 08:58 PM
(04-06-2014 08:50 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 08:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  It's too late now to change my vote with everybody jumping on the bandwagon I just created Confused If you can snipe me, good Tongue I'm tired of handing out rainbows Undecided

Way to fuck the town you idiot, you could've just asked.

I have been called even worse than 'idiot' before, but I wasn't the only one who thought your PM's were fishy. If it turns out you are townie, then I'm sorry I jumped the gun! (and will prolly be lynched for it if I don't die to your bullet)

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone this is just a game Confused

04-06-2014, 09:01 PM
(04-06-2014 08:58 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 08:50 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Way to fuck the town you idiot, you could've just asked.

I have been called even worse than 'idiot' before, but I wasn't the only one who thought your PM's were fishy. If it turns out you are townie, then I'm sorry I jumped the gun! (and will prolly be lynched for it if I don't die to your bullet)

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone this is just a game Confused

Hope you die slow and painfully for ruining my good role.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-06-2014, 09:48 PM
This would be a great time for people to start talking...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post