Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
Day Phase 4 Ends Now.

LightVader was singled out and hunted, although words were thrown around to kill a number of folk, he had the misfortune of being chosen first.

Resigned to his fate, he decided to get it over with with no fight. He sat on a chair as he shut down his disguise kit. Ferdinand placed one of Mathilda's sappers on him, frying his electronics and shutting down permanently.

He is RoboScout Redirector.
[Image: image_zps9290f88e.jpg]

Night Phase 4 Begins Now.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Hell yeah!! Way to go Ferdinand! If it wasn't for you randomly voting and having him role reveal I would of never voted for him.

06-06-2014, 12:18 AM
(05-06-2014 11:04 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  Hell yeah!! Way to go Ferdinand! If it wasn't for you randomly voting and having him role reveal I would of never voted for him.

He would've been lynched anyways because of the three votes placed prior, mine was first.

Regardless, I expect I'm going to die tonight.
Cheers and all that jazz if I do.
06-06-2014, 01:06 AM
(05-06-2014 11:00 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Ferdinand placed one of Mathilda's sappers on him, frying his electronics and shutting down permanently.

I think you mean one of KidC's sappers. He was the engineer.
06-06-2014, 01:17 AM
(06-06-2014 01:06 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 11:00 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Ferdinand placed one of Mathilda's sappers on him, frying his electronics and shutting down permanently.

I think you mean one of KidC's sappers. He was the engineer.

"The Sapper, mentioned in the Sentry Operating Manual as the AM/FM Ultra-Sapper, is the default building weapon for the Spy. It is a small box inscribed 'ELECTRO-SAPPER' and sports a dial and switches. It also features two clamps that are deployed when used."

[Image: 250px-Sapper_IMG.png?t=20111211160357]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-06-2014, 01:48 AM
(06-06-2014 01:17 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 01:06 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I think you mean one of KidC's sappers. He was the engineer.

"The Sapper, mentioned in the Sentry Operating Manual as the AM/FM Ultra-Sapper, is the default building weapon for the Spy. It is a small box inscribed 'ELECTRO-SAPPER' and sports a dial and switches. It also features two clamps that are deployed when used."

Of course sorry I was having brain fart. It's the spy that uses it on the engineer. Doh! I haven't played TF2 for a while.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
06-06-2014, 01:57 AM
(06-06-2014 01:48 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 01:17 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  "The Sapper, mentioned in the Sentry Operating Manual as the AM/FM Ultra-Sapper, is the default building weapon for the Spy. It is a small box inscribed 'ELECTRO-SAPPER' and sports a dial and switches. It also features two clamps that are deployed when used."

Of course sorry I was having brain fart. It's the spy that uses it on the engineer. Doh! I haven't played TF2 for a while.

Lol. I've never even heard of it until this game. I had to look it up Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Am I seriously the only one actually participating in this mafia thread that actually PLAYS TF2? Dodgy

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-06-2014, 03:01 AM
(06-06-2014 02:11 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Am I seriously the only one actually participating in this mafia thread that actually PLAYS TF2? Dodgy

Tarty, I already told you I don't play nintendo!

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
06-06-2014, 03:07 AM
(06-06-2014 02:11 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Am I seriously the only one actually participating in this mafia thread that actually PLAYS TF2? Dodgy

I am not a big fan of playing it, but the lore and messing around with it's content in Source Filmmaker is why I hold an interest.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."