Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
When I played I always chose Pyro. I loved setting people on fire with my flare gun.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
06-06-2014, 04:02 AM
(06-06-2014 03:44 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  When I played I always chose Pyro. I loved setting people on fire with my flare gun.

[Image: F3907CE04E1CDCCA5DE765DBA216F111075A4032]

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
06-06-2014, 04:44 AM
(06-06-2014 12:18 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 11:04 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  Hell yeah!! Way to go Ferdinand! If it wasn't for you randomly voting and having him role reveal I would of never voted for him.

He would've been lynched anyways because of the three votes placed prior, mine was first.

Regardless, I expect I'm going to die tonight.
Cheers and all that jazz if I do.

I only see that you voted for him unless I'm missing something. Which is possible
06-06-2014, 06:19 AM
(06-06-2014 04:44 AM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 12:18 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  He would've been lynched anyways because of the three votes placed prior, mine was first.

Regardless, I expect I'm going to die tonight.
Cheers and all that jazz if I do.

I only see that you voted for him unless I'm missing something. Which is possible
In the event of a tie (there was a three way tie before you voted) whoever is voted for first is lynched.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-06-2014, 07:55 AM
(06-06-2014 06:19 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 04:44 AM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  I only see that you voted for him unless I'm missing something. Which is possible
In the event of a tie (there was a three way tie before you voted) whoever is voted for first is lynched.

Oh ok, I get it now! Lol I'm a goob.

[+] 1 user Likes smoothcriminal's post
06-06-2014, 09:36 AM
(06-06-2014 07:55 AM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 06:19 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  In the event of a tie (there was a three way tie before you voted) whoever is voted for first is lynched.

Oh ok, I get it now! Lol I'm a goob.

Yes, you are.

Also, apologies to Hughsie Blush

06-06-2014, 10:03 AM
(06-06-2014 09:36 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 07:55 AM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  Oh ok, I get it now! Lol I'm a goob.

Yes, you are.

Also, apologies to Hughsie Blush

I am for marrying you! Jk love you!

[+] 3 users Like smoothcriminal's post
06-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Night Phase 4 Ends Now.

Tartarus Sauce swiped a knife from Mathilda's collection, wanting to kill SmoothCriminal. Sneaking into Smoothie's quarters, he took his knife and shoved it neatly in Smoothie's chest. This wasn't immediately fatal, but it was a serious injury, giving Smoothie enough time to grab fhe knifeman.

Holding Tarty in a headlock, Smoothie bellowed out "they'll be gluing us back together, in hell!"

Smoothie pressed a button wired to the bombs wired throughout the room. Only the immortality device on Tarty was salvageable.

Tarty
Gray Mann
He was the mafia Godfather.
[Image: image_zpsd005656d.jpg]

Smooth
Demoman
She was Town Bomb/Complicated voter
[Image: image_zpsb2adc9ab.jpg]

Day Phase 5 Begins Now.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
06-06-2014, 11:09 AM
(06-06-2014 11:07 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Night Phase 4 Ends Now.

Tartarus Sauce swiped a knife from Mathilda's collection, wanting to kill SmoothCriminal. Sneaking into Smoothie's quarters, he took his knife and shoved it neatly in Smoothie's chest. This wasn't immediately fatal, but it was a serious injury, giving Smoothie enough time to grab fhe knifeman.

Holding Tarty in a headlock, Smoothie bellowed out "they'll be gluing us back together, in hell!"

Smoothie pressed a button wired to the bombs wired throughout the room. Only the immortality device on Tarty was salvageable.

Tarty
Gray Mann
He was the mafia Godfather.
[Image: image_zpsd005656d.jpg]

Smooth
Demoman
She was Town Bomb/Complicated voter
[Image: image_zpsb2adc9ab.jpg]

Day Phase 5 Begins Now.

Yep, I had a feeling that was going to happen.

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-06-2014, 11:25 AM
(06-06-2014 04:02 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 03:44 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  When I played I always chose Pyro. I loved setting people on fire with my flare gun.

[Image: F3907CE04E1CDCCA5DE765DBA216F111075A4032]

STFU NOOB! Angry

You just can't handle Pyro's greatness.

[Image: giphy.gif]