Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
(06-06-2014 11:25 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 04:02 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  [Image: F3907CE04E1CDCCA5DE765DBA216F111075A4032]

STFU NOOB! Angry

You just can't handle Pyro's greatness.

You're just mad cuz you were blown by a one-eyed black mann.Laughat

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 11:36 AM
OK, let's take a step back and look at things for a moment.

DL tried very hard to lynch me based on practically nothing (and since Ferdy lynched lightvader and has publicly admitted we're lovers he was clearly going after a townie). After Ferdy voted for lightvader he straight away went and accused me, almost as though he was trying to deflect attention away from lightvader (who we now know was mafia).

Unless anyone has any reason to suspect someone else more I'm saying we lynch Dark Light.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
06-06-2014, 11:36 AM
(06-06-2014 11:30 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 11:25 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  STFU NOOB! Angry

You just can't handle Pyro's greatness.

You're just mad cuz you were blown by a one-eyed black mann.Laughat

What are you talking about?

Getting blown by a one-eyed black man sounds right up my alley.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
06-06-2014, 11:49 AM
(06-06-2014 11:36 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 11:30 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  You're just mad cuz you were blown by a one-eyed black mann.Laughat

What are you talking about?

Getting blown by a one-eyed black man sounds right up my alley.

Even though you two are just a pile of ash and blood now?

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
06-06-2014, 11:55 AM
(06-06-2014 11:36 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  OK, let's take a step back and look at things for a moment.

DL tried very hard to lynch me based on practically nothing (and since Ferdy lynched lightvader and has publicly admitted we're lovers he was clearly going after a townie). After Ferdy voted for lightvader he straight away went and accused me, almost as though he was trying to deflect attention away from lightvader (who we now know was mafia).

Unless anyone has any reason to suspect someone else more I'm saying we lynch Dark Light.

Revenge vote? What makes it clear exactly that I was "going for a townie"?

May I remind you that I was the first to role reveal...and still have not been counter-claimed.

Considering that Tarty (Your ardent defender) was the goddamned godfather, I'd say that makes you looks more guilty than anyone. You're saving grace for the moment is that your lover rallied the death of vader.

06-06-2014, 01:21 PM
(06-06-2014 11:55 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 11:36 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  OK, let's take a step back and look at things for a moment.

Revenge vote? What makes it clear exactly that I was "going for a townie"?

May I remind you that I was the first to role reveal...and still have not been counter-claimed.

Considering that Tarty (Your ardent defender) was the goddamned godfather, I'd say that makes you looks more guilty than anyone. You're saving grace for the moment is that your lover rallied the death of vader.

Not being able to trust Tarty gives us all the more reasons not to trust you. Smile

Lynch: Dark Light
06-06-2014, 01:56 PM
I cannot even begin to understand Ferdi's alleged line of logic.

This is to Guley and Smerc...

If you vote for me, I don't mind so much, but if I were innocent (I am incidentally), who would be next on you list of suspicious people?

I need to know, as I have a plan, and don't know who most to suspect.

Remember, as I have already said, I am an Escape Artist, and not easily killed.

06-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Right now I'm only suspicious of you, DL. If that's the case, why would I give you any other suspicions? Not that I have any other than you really. Hoping you're the last mafia member.

vote: lynch dark light

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Simple dude (and prolly wrong given my track record)
I got Im_Ryan lynched for actual reasons... he was townie.
Ferdi hung LightVader... he was Mafia!

Obviously I suck at detective work Sad and don't even have your powers of hunch Undecided
So if you turn up townie I don't know who to suspect. Smerc, maybe... fuck idk!
I think Pyro has given up! Sorry dude.

Vote: Lynch DarkLight

06-06-2014, 05:39 PM
(06-06-2014 05:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Simple dude (and prolly wrong given my track record)
I got Im_Ryan lynched for actual reasons... he was townie.
Ferdi hung LightVader... he was Mafia!

Obviously I suck at detective work Sad and don't even have your powers of hunch Undecided
So if you turn up townie I don't know who to suspect. Smerc, maybe... fuck idk!
I think Pyro has given up! Sorry dude.

Vote: Lynch DarkLight

It's okay Guley, rest easy knowing at least I accept your worthless ass for what it is. Hug

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post