Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
"I could shower an entire cemetery with rainbows!" ~ Guley

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
07-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Skip to 2:38

When Dark Light convinced the others not to kill him, he instead redirected their votes towards Hughsie. From there, Hughsie was the number one hated man, and one after another, the mercs aimed their weapons at him. When Hughsie pleaded, that did not stop the mercs from shooting him up. The big man fell to his knees and painfully coughed. When Hughsie's cloaking device started failing, revealing who he was, Ferdinand realized something went wrong.

Hughsie was Ferdinand's lover, and she was his. A mafia and a townie, forced by circumstances to fight against each other but realized against such.

Ferdinand went to Hughsie's failing body, as Hughsie let out a staticy whimper, Ferdinand grabbed his hand and squeezed tight, hoping to keep him here.

"Don't die on me you fat bastard!" Ferdie yelled.
"My love..." Hughsie crackled out, "I'm so... sorry..."

From there, the red lights in Hughsie's eyes disappeared, his body fell limp and heavy. Ferdinand can only sit on her knees and stare at the corpse of her lover, as tears stream down her face.

"no... No... NO... NO NO NO NONONONONONO-" Ferdie couldn't hold back her anger any longer, but it quickly turned to despair and sadness.

It was only a matter of time before she began wailing like a banshee, gripping into her medical kit, digging through the engineer's toolbox, before realizing it was all for naught. She grabbed her syringe, filled it with the air we breathe, and stabbed it into her jugular.

She opened her eyes one last time.

"Whether it be on the beach or the land of the dead, I'll be there for you, my love."

Ferdie pushed on the plunger before fading off into oblivion.

Hughsie was
Heavy
Mafia Bodygaurd/Lover.
[Image: image_zps42b88062.jpg]

Ferdinand was
Medic
Town -Doctor/Lover.
[Image: image_zpsc9e70e41.jpg]

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 4 users Like DemonicLemon's post
07-06-2014, 12:08 AM
At least I killed the Fat Bastard. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
07-06-2014, 12:13 AM
Dark Light, Smerc, and Guley are all that remain. At least one is townie. At least one is a Baddie.

*Queue dramatic music*

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
07-06-2014, 12:15 AM

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
07-06-2014, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 12:34 AM by DemonicLemon.)
aww no likes for my story that ties into the game? ;_;

EDIT: there we go Big Grin

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
07-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Night Phase 5 Ends Now.

Dark Light noticed some weird things earlier. Every time he went to tie his shoes earlier, bullets and knives whizzed by his head. When he went to use the restroom, the stall exploded after he exited. There was also when he went to bed, he was shot multiple times in the belly, but he had just drank a BONK! Atomic Punch, causing him to dodge them all in his sleep somehow.

Dark Light woke up a bit sore but otherwise okay.

Cast your votes now.

Day 6 Begins Now.

07-06-2014, 11:16 AM
vote: lynch dark light

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
07-06-2014, 02:23 PM
(07-06-2014 11:16 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  vote: lynch dark light

Undecided

Vote: Lynch Smerc

Well, at least I now know who another (last?) mafia member is. I would not be surprised if Guley is as well though. Nothing else I can do at this point though...

07-06-2014, 02:56 PM

Vote: Lynch Dark Light

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post