Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
Really? If I was up against two mafia members by myself then why even bother with the last three phases?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2014, 03:32 PM
(05-06-2014 12:23 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Fucking idiot.

'at there shore wuz a perty gun you shot me with, but erm...

*in the voice of Batman*

I'M PYRO Evil_monster

Tongue

07-06-2014, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 05:54 PM by DemonicLemon.)
(07-06-2014 03:03 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Really? If I was up against two mafia members by myself then why even bother with the last three phases?

You didn't know you were against 2 mafia members. I was merely giving your final moments some sort of meaning. That, and I am nit willing to end the game early.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
07-06-2014, 05:54 PM
(07-06-2014 05:46 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(07-06-2014 03:03 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Really? If I was up against two mafia members by myself then why even bother with the last three phases?

You didn't know you were against 2 mafia members. I was merely giving your final moments some sort of meaning.

So... have me, and Smerc, won yet?

07-06-2014, 06:00 PM
(07-06-2014 05:54 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(07-06-2014 05:46 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  You didn't know you were against 2 mafia members. I was merely giving your final moments some sort of meaning.

So... have me, and Smerc, won yet?

Nope, he told me the game will continue as normal.... Confused

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
07-06-2014, 11:00 PM
Day Phase 6 Ends Now.

Dark Light did not succeed in survival a second time in a row, the one last night was far too taxing, and between a Pyro who shed his humanity (Guley) or an Iron Spy (Smercury), there wasn't much he could do, and was surprised he lasted this long. He was burned alive after his achilles tendons were sliced.

Had Guley not decided to join the metal menace, the lack of the Gray Mann would cause the robots to sit aimlessly waiting for new orders from a dead man. However, Guley decided to take on the role of the Godfather, and called for the extermination of the human race.

Dark Light was
Scout
Town Escape Artist
[Image: image_zps75ecf73e.jpg]

Smercury is
Spybot
Mafia Tracker/mole.
[Image: image_zpsea733758.jpg]

Guley is
Pyro
Once Independent and confused now Rainbow Giver
[Image: image_zpsa207c5b2.jpg]

Message for Townies:

Message for Mafia:

The End Begins Now.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
07-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Flex champion!!! It's been so long since I've lived thru a game, or managed to be on the winning team. Big Grin

We had a great group Yes

And... Got pretty lucky that most of the townies didn't coordinate Shy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
07-06-2014, 11:21 PM
(07-06-2014 11:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Flex champion!!! It's been so long since I've lived thru a game, or managed to be on the winning team. Big Grin

We had a great group Yes

This must be what being Prom King and Queen is like, BUTT WE WIN CUZ WE'RE ACTUALLY AWSOME!!!

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
08-06-2014, 12:12 AM
(07-06-2014 11:21 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(07-06-2014 11:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Flex champion!!! It's been so long since I've lived thru a game, or managed to be on the winning team. Big Grin

We had a great group Yes

This must be what being Prom King and Queen is like, BUTT WE WIN CUZ WE'RE ACTUALLY AWSOME!!!

Sounds more like you would have won no matter what you did. Rolleyes

08-06-2014, 12:17 AM
(08-06-2014 12:12 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(07-06-2014 11:21 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  This must be what being Prom King and Queen is like, BUTT WE WIN CUZ WE'RE ACTUALLY AWSOME!!!

Sounds more like you would have won no matter what you did. Rolleyes

Had mt rainbows told me to choose to become townie, I would have had ironclad evidence on a mafia member (smerc) and mafia might have been seriously depleted...

this game might have had... 1 too many mafia members Confused
I thought me and Smerc would be the only ones left!!!
I think my independent role was pivotal!

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post