Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
How about you two settle your differences finding one more player?

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2014, 11:51 AM
(25-05-2014 11:15 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Hell no! I would totally tie you up and place you in the trunk of my car, take you out to the wooded regions, then rape, murder, and dispose of your body. Heart

Make sure you agree on a safeword beforehand.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
25-05-2014, 12:01 PM
(25-05-2014 11:46 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  How about you two settle your differences finding one more player?

I bet Jeremy E Walker would love to play. Shy
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
25-05-2014, 01:26 PM
(25-05-2014 12:01 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 11:46 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  How about you two settle your differences finding one more player?

I bet Jeremy E Walker would love to play. Shy
you should totes invite him Smile

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
25-05-2014, 02:31 PM
I will ask Crulax. He might have time.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
28-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Are we waiting for just one other person?

You could always give me two roles. I suggest one townie and one Mafia to even it out otherwise it would be an unfair advantage to either side.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
28-05-2014, 03:05 PM
(28-05-2014 03:01 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Are we waiting for just one other person?

You could always give me two roles. I suggest one townie and one Mafia to even it out otherwise it would be an unfair advantage to either side.

Lol. Hey lemon, I think we can start with 9 do we have nine yet?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-05-2014, 03:06 PM
Everyone should let us know about what timing works for them and if you actually plan to play.

28-05-2014, 05:44 PM
(28-05-2014 03:01 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Are we waiting for just one other person?

I'm curious about how this would work, and how one can disconnect the two personalities, cuz here it'd be like a mafia that can die twice, and plus I was really hoping to get 10 players, but if not, then we could just do 9.

Give me some time, got a lot of college stuff to do this week so we may have to delay the game a bit more.

28-05-2014, 05:45 PM
(28-05-2014 05:44 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I'm curious about how this would work, and how one can disconnect the two personalities, cuz here it'd be like a mafia that can die twice, and plus I was really hoping to get 10 players, but if not, then we could just do 9.

Give me some time, got a lot of college stuff to do this week so we may have to delay the game a bit more.

Have you sent any PMs out?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.