Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
(28-05-2014 05:44 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 03:01 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Are we waiting for just one other person?

You could always give me two roles. I suggest one townie and one Mafia to even it out otherwise it would be an unfair advantage to either side.

I'm curious about how this would work, and how one can disconnect the two personalities, cuz here it'd be like a mafia that can die twice, and plus I was really hoping to get 10 players, but if not, then we could just do 9.

Easy I play townie during the day and mafia during the night and I'll just hope my mafia doesn't kill my townie.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 06:16 PM
(28-05-2014 05:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 05:44 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I'm curious about how this would work, and how one can disconnect the two personalities, cuz here it'd be like a mafia that can die twice, and plus I was really hoping to get 10 players, but if not, then we could just do 9.

Give me some time, got a lot of college stuff to do this week so we may have to delay the game a bit more.

Have you sent any PMs out?

Not yet.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
28-05-2014, 06:18 PM
(28-05-2014 06:16 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 05:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Have you sent any PMs out?

Not yet.

I can do that if you want. Also you can skype me if there's any updat on our roles list or if you finished them or want me to or anything Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-05-2014, 06:35 PM
FYI, if I get assigned Heavy, you're all gonna know....cuz I won't stop posting his lines.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
28-05-2014, 06:48 PM
So we have 9 players, so far? Or 11 Wink

28-05-2014, 06:53 PM
(28-05-2014 06:35 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  FYI, if I get assigned Heavy, you're all gonna know....cuz I won't stop posting his lines.

I will have no idea, post away Cool

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
28-05-2014, 06:55 PM
(28-05-2014 06:35 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  FYI, if I get assigned Heavy, you're all gonna know....cuz I won't stop posting his lines.

And if you type all the time in really small and illegible font will that mean that you're the pyro?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
28-05-2014, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2014 07:15 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(28-05-2014 06:55 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  

And if you type all the time in really small and illegible font will that mean that you're the pyro?

Not necessarily....probably only going to stay in character if heavy.

Yeah, it will probably result in my getting pounced, but it'll be worth it.

By the way, this IS going to be hidden role and/or faction game, right?

I mean the Medic obviously HAS to be a townie since he's the Doc, and Engineer makes the most sense as the policeman, and I guess no mafia is complete without Spy....BUT OTHER THAN THAT......pwease? :weneedabeggingemoticon:

[Image: giphy.gif]
28-05-2014, 08:07 PM
(28-05-2014 06:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 06:16 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Not yet.

I can do that if you want. Also you can skype me if there's any updat on our roles list or if you finished them or want me to or anything Smile

Eh go ahead and send, I suppose we can start once I finish typing up roles.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
28-05-2014, 10:57 PM
(28-05-2014 08:07 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 06:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I can do that if you want. Also you can skype me if there's any updat on our roles list or if you finished them or want me to or anything Smile

Eh go ahead and send, I suppose we can start once I finish typing up roles.

Just to make sure we are in the same page, I was going to PM people I know sometimes play and see if they want to sign up?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.