Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine
(08-06-2014 12:17 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 12:12 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Sounds more like you would have won no matter what you did. Rolleyes

Had mt rainbows told me to choose to become townie, I would have had ironclad evidence on a mafia member (smerc) and mafia might have been seriously depleted...

this game might have had... 1 too many mafia members Confused
I thought me and Smerc would be the only ones left!!!
I think my independent role was pivotal!

Yes...but what I meant was, had you joined the townies or mafia you would have found yourself on the winning team. The info on Smerc would have been nice, but unnecessary. It became a numbers game.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 01:23 AM
How come when I investigated Smerc the first night she came back as Townie yet there was no framer? Was I redirected by LightVader?

I had two actions per night. A thief action which allowed me to figure out Guley was a pyro, I didn't think that of him being an independent because the pyro is a main character (and what does the rainblower actually do?). Smerc came back as townie.

My main worries were that I would die quite quickly in the game by performing two investigations a night because I there was a chance I would investigate someone who was paranoid or was protected somehow. My priority was to therefore get the beginnings of a townie alliance as soon as possible before I got killed, especially as no one seems to actively play Mafia games any more until the end.

I was investigating IM_Ryan and DarkLight the second night when I got killed.

I should have used both actions on the same person each night although that wouldn't have helped if I was being redirected.
08-06-2014, 05:51 AM
(08-06-2014 01:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  How come when I investigated Smerc the first night she came back as Townie yet there was no framer? Was I redirected by LightVader?

I had two actions per night. A thief action which allowed me to figure out Guley was a pyro, I didn't think that of him being an independent because the pyro is a main character (and what does the rainblower actually do?). Smerc came back as townie.

My main worries were that I would die quite quickly in the game by performing two investigations a night because I there was a chance I would investigate someone who was paranoid or was protected somehow. My priority was to therefore get the beginnings of a townie alliance as soon as possible before I got killed, especially as no one seems to actively play Mafia games any more until the end.

I was investigating IM_Ryan and DarkLight the second night when I got killed.

I should have used both actions on the same person each night although that wouldn't have helped if I was being redirected.

nope. She was the mole

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
08-06-2014, 06:02 AM
Damn didn't know about the mole role.

Ironically enough my first two choices to investigate were Tartarus Sauce and LightVader who both turned out to be Mafia too. I changed my mind and decided to investigate Guley and Smerc instead though because I thought that I had a better idea of how they played.
09-06-2014, 01:48 AM
Night 1
Guley - I want to give out a rainbow to Smercurry44

Smercy - Track: DarkLight

Tildie - Spy on Smercury44, Thief action on TheGulegon

Hughsie - Roleblock Ferdinand

Tarty - send lightvader to kill DL

Night 2
Smercy - track smooth criminal

Guley - gives Mathilda a rainbow

Ferdi - protects tarty

Tarty - Tarty sends self to kill Tildie

Hughsie - Roleblock Tildie

Lightvader - redirects Dark Light to Ferdi

Tildie - spy on dark light
Thief Ryan

Night 3
Guley - rainbow to dark light

Smercury - track Ferdi

Ferdi - protects Hughsie

Tarty - send himself to kill KidC

Lightvader - redirect smooth to DarkLight

Night 4

Ferdi - protects herself

Hughsie - block Ferdi

Tarty - sends himself to kill smooth

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 2 users Like LostandInsecure's post