Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2014, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2014 10:10 AM by Revenant77x.)
Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
[Image: wp_zps1f1c1c8e.jpg]

Winter is coming!

The Kingdom of Westeros is a dangerous place, the shadows hide many things and all is not as it seems.
Do you have the cunning and the courage to survive this harsh and brutal game?
The night is dark and full of terrors.

Rules

There are 2 phases (day and night) Day Phase begins at 11am EST (4pm GMT) and will End at 11pm EST (4am GMT) Night Phase will Begin at 11pm EST (4am GMT) and will end at 11am EST (4pm GMT) No Copy/paste or Screenshots of any messages from the Moderator violation of this rule will result in your forfeiture from the game. During the day phase players may vote for whomever they wish to see lynched, whoever receives the most votes by the end of the day phase will be lynched (you may vote to No Lynch if you prefer). My word is law if I make a judgment call that is the end of it. Open communication on the board (or any other means aka Skype pm's etc.) is encouraged. There is no gag order during night phase feel free to post any info you wish as long as you are still an active player (aka not dead) once you are dead you are removed from the game you may not influence the game in any way. This is a closed game in that no roles will be revealed as being in the game by the moderator. A list of potential characters can be found here: Character List

Players

Atothetheist Arya Stark
Escape Artist Samwell Tarly Winner
Smercury44 Jamie Lannister
LadyJaneTywin Lannister Winner
DemonicLemon Hodor
LostandInsecure Daenerys Targaryen
DLJ Jon Snow
Ferdinand Robb Stark
Mathilda Robert Baratheon
undergroundp Ned Stark
evenheathen Cersie Lannister
Dark Light Lord Varys Winner
Tartarus Sauce Gilly
Cheetory6Petyr Baelish
TheGulegon The Red Woman Winner

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
16-07-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
I'm so in.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
16-07-2014, 08:50 PM
I don't know too terribly much about Game of Thrones, but signs me up as well. Hobo

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
16-07-2014, 08:53 PM
FUCK YEAH!!!!! Big Grin sign me up!!!!!

People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian". Well nobody is laughing now!

You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
16-07-2014, 08:54 PM
I will play!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
16-07-2014, 09:09 PM
I am interested.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
16-07-2014, 09:14 PM
EEEEEEEEE Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
FINALLY I AM SO EXCITED NOW
Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro

Best day ever! Yes

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 3 users Like LostandInsecure's post
16-07-2014, 09:20 PM
People need to hurry up and sign up. Because I wantz to play! Where the hell is Guley? I haven't seen him since Sunday!

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
16-07-2014, 09:22 PM
I'm in.

I want to be Arya!

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
16-07-2014, 09:23 PM
(16-07-2014 09:20 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  People need to hurry up and sign up. Because I wantz to play! Where the hell is Guley? I haven't seen him since Sunday!

Its only been posted for like 45 mins and already has 6 players. Laugh out load As to Guley he was around the other day not sure whats up with him.

Edit: Make that 7 Laugh out load

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post