Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
(23-07-2014 12:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Is there like a skype conversation going on that I'm not aware of or something?

Come on people, talk about something.

The first few days suck because you don't know who to trust. What shall I talk about? Why should I trust you Tarteh? Or anyone else.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2014, 12:34 PM
(23-07-2014 12:28 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(23-07-2014 12:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Is there like a skype conversation going on that I'm not aware of or something?

Come on people, talk about something.

The first few days suck because you don't know who to trust. What shall I talk about? Why should I trust you Tarteh? Or anyone else.

Because if I commanded you to do anything, you would listen whether you trusted me or not. Evil_monster

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-07-2014, 12:44 PM
I really have nothing to add. No info, no conversations.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
23-07-2014, 01:06 PM
(23-07-2014 12:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I really have nothing to add. No info, no conversations.

I believe you so long as you're townie.

But I can totally see you as the mafia godfather[mother], stroking a fat cat with rings adorning your fingers. Tongue

[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-07-2014, 01:21 PM
(23-07-2014 12:34 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-07-2014 12:28 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  The first few days suck because you don't know who to trust. What shall I talk about? Why should I trust you Tarteh? Or anyone else.

Because if I commanded you to do anything, you would listen whether you trusted me or not. Evil_monster

Cha but that's not fair.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
23-07-2014, 01:24 PM
What's weird is that Guley told Smercy that he revealed to me last night, and I'm like 99% sure that he did not, because we weren't even talking about mafia when I started falling asleep.

23-07-2014, 01:37 PM
(23-07-2014 01:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What's weird is that Guley told Smercy that he revealed to me last night, and I'm like 99% sure that he did not, because we weren't even talking about mafia when I started falling asleep.

Soooo should we consider Guley a possible lynch nomination?
23-07-2014, 01:51 PM
(23-07-2014 01:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-07-2014 01:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What's weird is that Guley told Smercy that he revealed to me last night, and I'm like 99% sure that he did not, because we weren't even talking about mafia when I started falling asleep.

Soooo should we consider Guley a possible lynch nomination?

We don't have anything else so far and we can't afford not to lynch anyone today. If nothing else comes up, I say we go for Guley.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
23-07-2014, 02:03 PM
I hate it because I love Guley. I'm not making any votes until Guley gets online and has a chance to explain himself.

23-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Oooooooo Guley, you've been a naughty boy.