Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
(23-07-2014 01:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What's weird is that Guley told Smercy that he revealed to me last night, and I'm like 99% sure that he did not, because we weren't even talking about mafia when I started falling asleep.

Interesting. Consider

Guley, explain yourself lest ye face the wrath of my sandworms!!!!! Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
23-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Not entirely sure how I feel about everyone being so unanimously for lynching Gule so far. Are we just kind of going with Lynch All Liars in general? What motivation would Gule have to lie about telling his role to someone? Was he trying to gain Smerc's trust? Want to hear what his thoughts are on the matter.

On the same note, I'm a little wary of the fact that Smerc's been pretty quiet thus far [at least in the main chat]. Clearly she's been talking to at least Gule and Lost.

Also, what happened to Dark's suspicions on A2 from D1? Dark's been absolutely silent so far this cycle, so I'd like to hear a little more about what's going on with that.

Edit: I feel so out of the loop :'(. Nobody likes talking to me.
23-07-2014, 03:16 PM
(23-07-2014 02:58 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Not entirely sure how I feel about everyone being so unanimously for lynching Gule so far. Are we just kind of going with Lynch All Liars in general? What motivation would Gule have to lie about telling his role to someone? Was he trying to gain Smerc's trust? Want to hear what his thoughts are on the matter.

On the same note, I'm a little wary of the fact that Smerc's been pretty quiet thus far [at least in the main chat]. Clearly she's been talking to at least Gule and Lost.

Also, what happened to Dark's suspicions on A2 from D1? Dark's been absolutely silent so far this cycle, so I'd like to hear a little more about what's going on with that.

Trying to sound more credible is motivation enough for me. Also townies don't usually lie this way.

We just have to lynch someone today and anyone who seems even slightly suspicious should be the first choice.

I didn't even understand what DL was on about before to be honest.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
23-07-2014, 03:35 PM
I'm usually pretty quiet in the main convo until I've got a good alliance that I trust going or until I have info to share (a suspect, or someone to vouch for).

I went back and re read the pm Guley sent me. He says he mentioned "something" about his role to L&I, and he wanted me to know that in case he ended up dead I'd know who else he'd even talked about his role with. So apologies for the confusion. I was half paying attention to pm's, half watching Dr. Who Laugh out load the "in case I end up dead" part made me mistakenly think he'd completely revealed.

I was chatting with Losty today cause I can't check TTA at work and I'm always too impatient to wait to find out what happened the previous night.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-07-2014, 03:47 PM
(23-07-2014 02:58 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  ...

That always happens to me too.

No one talks to me until I've been investigated and cleared.

Why would it be any other way?

Meanwhile, I'm off to work shortly so I'll be available in a few hours.

(btw, talking of work, DeepThought passed his COBIT5 exam yesterday if anyone wants to congratulate him)

23-07-2014, 04:10 PM
(23-07-2014 02:58 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Not entirely sure how I feel about everyone being so unanimously for lynching Gule so far. Are we just kind of going with Lynch All Liars in general? What motivation would Gule have to lie about telling his role to someone? Was he trying to gain Smerc's trust? Want to hear what his thoughts are on the matter.

I'm not for lynching Guley until I know what's going on. Also, I will have to go back and see for sure, but everyone always tries to lynch A2 on day 1 lol.
If you add me on skype I will talk to you but that doesn't mean I will trust you. I trust no one so far. Not one single person.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-07-2014, 04:12 PM
(23-07-2014 03:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm usually pretty quiet in the main convo until I've got a good alliance that I trust going or until I have info to share (a suspect, or someone to vouch for).

I went back and re read the pm Guley sent me. He says he mentioned "something" about his role to L&I, and he wanted me to know that in case he ended up dead I'd know who else he'd even talked about his role with. So apologies for the confusion. I was half paying attention to pm's, half watching Dr. Who Laugh out load the "in case I end up dead" part made me mistakenly think he'd completely revealed.

I was chatting with Losty today cause I can't check TTA at work and I'm always too impatient to wait to find out what happened the previous night.

I'm pretty sure all he told me was that he revealed to you and that if he died I should suspect you lol Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-07-2014, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2014 04:34 PM by TheGulegon.)
(23-07-2014 01:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What's weird is that Guley told Smercy that he revealed to me last night, and I'm like 99% sure that he did not, because we weren't even talking about mafia when I started falling asleep.

I didn't role reveal to you, dear. I told you that I'd already completely role revealed to Smerc (which shouldn't come as a big surprise to anyone), and that this time my role is a higly beneficial one to the town. That's why I told you to suspect Smerc if I died last night, cuz if she was mafia I'd just given them a golden target.
I told Smerc that I'd told you that my role was a big one, but that I hadn't completely role-revealed to you, so that if I died (and she's town) to suspect you maybe.
You both at least knew that me role was big. Now I'm saying it "out loud" Undecided

23-07-2014, 04:33 PM
(23-07-2014 04:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

I didn't role reveal to you, dear. I told you that I'd already completely role revealed to Smerc (which shouldn't come as a big surprise to anyone), and that this time my role is a higly beneficial one to the town. That's why I told you to suspect Smerc if I died last night, cuz if she was mafia I'd just given them a golden target.
I told Smerc that I'd told you that my role was a big one, but that I hadn't completely role-revealed to you, so that if I died (and she's town) to suspect you maybe.
You both at least knew that me role was big. Now I'm saying it "out loud" Undecided

Funny thing Consider
Smerc... you told me something, and it looks like Mathilda would actually have been the one to hold the ability you claimed! What's up with that?

Read my role/power reveal again? I see where you might be confused... And explaining it publicly would reveal more than I'd like to at this point you silly goose!! Beat_stick Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-07-2014, 04:37 PM
(23-07-2014 04:33 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(23-07-2014 04:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I didn't role reveal to you, dear. I told you that I'd already completely role revealed to Smerc (which shouldn't come as a big surprise to anyone), and that this time my role is a higly beneficial one to the town. That's why I told you to suspect Smerc if I died last night, cuz if she was mafia I'd just given them a golden target.

Funny thing Consider
Smerc... you told me something, and it looks like Mathilda would actually have been the one to hold the ability you claimed! What's up with that?

Read my role/power reveal again? I see where you might be confused... And explaining it publicly would reveal more than I'd like to at this point you silly goose!! Beat_stick Tongue

All good! I just edited it all out to keep from confusing the overly suspicious Undecided
Should I actually role reveal, you think? I'd hate to this early to everybody Sad