Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2014, 04:48 AM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
(24-07-2014 02:36 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  What the actual fuck guys. Facepalm

I go to sleep and the game is fucked. I'm sorry DLJ, I wouldn't have let this happen if I was here Weeping
Out of all the people (including someone who hasn't even spoken since the beginning of the game), you choose to lynch the person who claimed Jon fucking Snow since Day 1?

Something smells fishy here. Like, really fishy.

I also got a pm that somehow disappeared. I may have accidentally hit "deny receipt" because I was on my phone, could this have happened any other way?

If you people have any info, do share, because I see some very suspicious cliques forming here.

We had an informative Skype call with a handful of players and lynched DLJ on a hunch.

A mistakable hunch. Blush

Oh well. Sorry DLJ.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2014, 05:11 AM
(24-07-2014 04:48 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  We had an informative Skype call with a handful of players and lynched DLJ on a hunch.

Oh well. Sorry DLJ.

A hunch that DLJ was not Jon Snow, even if no one had counter-claimed and Jon was probably the only character who was sure to be in the game?

And let's just pretend that some of you don't know about Game of Thrones and let's just also pretend that it wasn't obvious that DLJ character claimed (twice) and let us just also ignore that I mentioned that DLJ was one of those who made bold character claims.

In that Skype chat, NO ONE knew about GoT and NO ONE remembered that DLJ at least gave a hint about his character?

The fishiness is strong here Dodgy

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
24-07-2014, 05:18 AM
I never even heard of DLJ being Jon Snow until after the lynch...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-07-2014, 05:34 AM
(22-07-2014 10:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But then, it's always night on the Night's Watch.

(22-07-2014 09:19 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 09:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Not Samwell.

But what do I know? I know nothing.
You bastard.

I think these were obvious enough.

Even with the excuse "I don't know about GoT so I couldn't get the hint", you don't lynch someone who has at least left obvious hints about his role and can't defend himself (he said he'd be away during those hours, voting for him was one of the scummiest things I've seen in a game).

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
24-07-2014, 05:45 AM
Well, Cheet figured it out anyway, and later on DLJ did tell us he had already role-claimed and to go back and look. Lynching DLJ...an dumb mistake, or a not do clever mafia screwup? I have no idea.

P.S.
No one called me on Skype. I would've been asleep, but still.

24-07-2014, 06:13 AM
(24-07-2014 05:11 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(24-07-2014 04:48 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  We had an informative Skype call with a handful of players and lynched DLJ on a hunch.

Oh well. Sorry DLJ.

A hunch that DLJ was not Jon Snow, even if no one had counter-claimed and Jon was probably the only character who was sure to be in the game?

And let's just pretend that some of you don't know about Game of Thrones and let's just also pretend that it wasn't obvious that DLJ character claimed (twice) and let us just also ignore that I mentioned that DLJ was one of those who made bold character claims.

In that Skype chat, NO ONE knew about GoT and NO ONE remembered that DLJ at least gave a hint about his character?

The fishiness is strong here Dodgy

I take personal responsibility here. First of all, I knew FUCK ALL about GoT, and when DLJ said he role-claimed, it totally went over my head. Ergo, I was suspicious about him. So, I voted for him because we had to lynch someone, and I never actually saw him role-claim.

After he was lynched, I looked back and saw that you had indeed mentioned him, and that I shouldn't have done what I did, ah well.

I'm trying to fix my error.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-07-2014, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2014 08:18 AM by Losty.)
(24-07-2014 05:45 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Well, Cheet figured it out anyway, and later on DLJ did tell us he had already role-claimed and to go back and look. Lynching DLJ...an dumb mistake, or a not do clever mafia screwup? I have no idea.

P.S.

It was announced in this thread and I'm pretty sure everyone who said they wanted in was invited.

I should have asked more questions I guess. I see that DLJ said he role claimed but I didn't see anywhere that he actually did. Saying I know nothing...wtf that is not even a role claim. That is DLJ saying he knows nothing. And I'm wondering why those who know about game of thrones and were in the call didn't point it out.

*Edited because I haven't slept and apparently I can't type at all.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
24-07-2014, 07:27 AM
(24-07-2014 07:19 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(24-07-2014 05:45 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Well, Cheet figured it out anyway, and later on DLJ did tell us he had already role-claimed and to go back and look. Lynching DLJ...an dumb mistake, or a not do clever mafia screwup? I have no idea.

P.S.

It was announced in this thread and I'm pretty sure everyone who said the wanted in was invited.

I should have asked more questions I guess. I say that DLJ said he role claimed but I didn't see anywhere that he actually did. Saying I know nothing...wtf that is not even a role claim. That is DLJ saying he knows nothing. And I'm wondering why those who know about game of thrones and were in the call didn't point it out.
It was a mistake made on my part.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-07-2014, 07:33 AM
Well I was more referring to the ones who have actually seen the show...

24-07-2014, 08:07 AM
So much tension. Unsure

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post