24-07-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
Lynch DemonicLemon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2014, 04:44 PM
It's come for the baby!

Note to self. DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP YOUR FUCKING BLADE BEFORE YOU GO!

#sigh
24-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Just to add this on, and because I feel like if I don't say it, I might regret it - I agree that it looks a bit "off" that Demonic's Hodor/jailer combination doesn't match up as neatly as we might like it to, but... is that ALL we have to go on? Is that the ONLY reason we've got to lynch him?

You've gotta think that sometimes role/character combinations will be a bit of a stretch simply because well, life is not that nice and neat to where Mafia roles fit puzzle-piece snug with characters from a book or movie or whatever.

I am going with the majority because we have to present a united front, but there is just something about this that worries me. Confused

Of course, I've had a sort of Hobo day today so I might just be losing my marbles, but I wanted to get that out there. I personally think it is still very suspicious that we've had so many claim protective-type roles. Why isn't that MORE suspicious than a role that doesn't quite match up to a character as well as we'd like?

Just my two cents. Sleepy

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
24-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Also, even with all these thoughts, there doesn't seem to be too terribly much else to go on, and we need to lynch someone so it's worth a shot for sure. I just hope it pans out. Undecided

24-07-2014, 05:03 PM
(24-07-2014 04:45 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Just to add this on, and because I feel like if I don't say it, I might regret it - I agree that it looks a bit "off" that Demonic's Hodor/jailer combination doesn't match up as neatly as we might like it to, but... is that ALL we have to go on? Is that the ONLY reason we've got to lynch him?

You've gotta think that sometimes role/character combinations will be a bit of a stretch simply because well, life is not that nice and neat to where Mafia roles fit puzzle-piece snug with characters from a book or movie or whatever.

I am going with the majority because we have to present a united front, but there is just something about this that worries me. Confused

Of course, I've had a sort of Hobo day today so I might just be losing my marbles, but I wanted to get that out there. I personally think it is still very suspicious that we've had so many claim protective-type roles. Why isn't that MORE suspicious than a role that doesn't quite match up to a character as well as we'd like?

Except that I was under the impression that there were a lot of other characters that could have fit the jailer role better. Dark Light told me a lot of characters imprisoned others, but not Hodor.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-07-2014, 05:20 PM
(24-07-2014 04:45 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Just to add this on, and because I feel like if I don't say it, I might regret it - I agree that it looks a bit "off" that Demonic's Hodor/jailer combination doesn't match up as neatly as we might like it to, but... is that ALL we have to go on? Is that the ONLY reason we've got to lynch him?

I have no idea. That is why I asked. If you think it's a bad idea to lynch for this reason then please say so. I only know that from what I've been told jailed doesn't fit Hodor at all.

Is that a great reason to lynch? I don't know, but it's something to talk about.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-07-2014, 05:49 PM
(24-07-2014 05:03 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

Except that I was under the impression that there were a lot of other characters that could have fit the jailer role better. Dark Light told me a lot of characters imprisoned others, but not Hodor.

Okay, this makes me feel a good bit better about the decision then. I say we go ahead with lynching Demonic. Hobo