Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
okay now I'm somewhat suspicious of Losty and very of Ato.

I only roleclaimed to losty, and Ato said he found out my role through unspecified "sources."

either way, you're lynching a townie.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Llynch Ato

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
24-07-2014, 06:47 PM
**Okay, guys - Revs wanted me to let y'all know that he's been unable to access the forum for the better part of this afternoon. The game is paused until he is able to get back on. We are, however, free to banter as much as we'd like in the meantime. There just won't be a phase shift until he returns.**

24-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Vote: Lynch DemonicLemon

24-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Made it before end of phase, woo! Now it's demonic lemon? I'm still most suspicious of cheetory. Meh, looks like you guys got the votes you need for demonic, so I don't even gotta change mine Tongue

Meanwhile, this is how I spent my evening. Good food, and painting Big Grin picture keeps loading upside down, but it doesn't make much difference anyway Blush Shy
[Image: imagejpg1_zps8817e82c.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
24-07-2014, 08:53 PM
(24-07-2014 08:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Made it before end of phase, woo! Now it's demonic lemon? I'm still most suspicious of cheetory. Meh, looks like you guys got the votes you need for demonic, so I don't even gotta change mine Tongue

Meanwhile, this is how I spent my evening. Good food, and painting Big Grin picture keeps loading upside down, but it doesn't make much difference anyway Blush Shy

That's awesome! I really like it! What was the inspiration?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
24-07-2014, 08:55 PM
(24-07-2014 08:53 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-07-2014 08:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Made it before end of phase, woo! Now it's demonic lemon? I'm still most suspicious of cheetory. Meh, looks like you guys got the votes you need for demonic, so I don't even gotta change mine Tongue

That's awesome! I really like it! What was the inspiration?

Oh I didn't come up with this myself Blush it was a class, a teacher walked a few of us all through doing the same painting Big Grin and thank you!!!!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-07-2014, 09:10 PM

I second evenheathen. It looks awesome, Smerc! ^__^

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
24-07-2014, 09:10 PM

If you tilt your head to the right it looks like half a corset that allows her knockers to hang free Shy

I kid I kid Tongue Beat_stick ey! i was kidding! Bechased

Seriously! That's cool Hug Hug Hug

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
24-07-2014, 09:16 PM
(24-07-2014 09:10 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  

I second evenheathen. It looks awesome, Smerc! ^__^

Aw thank you dear Blush

.... Dodgy .... Guley. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadHug

[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post