Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
(24-07-2014 06:30 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  okay now I'm somewhat suspicious of Losty and very of Ato.

I only roleclaimed to losty, and Ato said he found out my role through unspecified "sources."

either way, you're lynching a townie.

Yeah, and guess who was the one that told me who you claimed to be.Angel

I actually have done a lot in trying to wheedle out the mafiaso. In fact, I had the doctor protect me and I created a lot of noise to attract them to me so that I could re balance the books for my screw up earlier.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-07-2014, 09:44 PM
The suspense is killing me.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-07-2014, 10:07 PM
(24-07-2014 09:44 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The suspense is killing me.

Well, Revs has gone off to bed. So hopefully things'll clear up tomorrow for him and he'll be able to access the forum so we can find out. Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
24-07-2014, 11:45 PM
I am going to rip out my ovaries while sitting on my bedroom floor if I have to live with this suspense until tomorrow.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
25-07-2014, 12:07 AM
(24-07-2014 11:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am going to rip out my ovaries while sitting on my bedroom floor if I have to live with this suspense until tomorrow.

Can I watch?Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
25-07-2014, 12:24 AM
(24-07-2014 11:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am going to rip out my ovaries while sitting on my bedroom floor if I have to live with this suspense until tomorrow.

Send pics plz

[Image: giphy.gif]
25-07-2014, 02:07 AM
(25-07-2014 12:24 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

Send pics plz

If she does, i'll need to fist a cat. Lube up, Tarty.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
25-07-2014, 02:29 AM

Can I have them? They'll be useful for presenting at a job interview in the UK to show that they don't have to worry about me going on maternity leave.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
25-07-2014, 03:18 AM
(25-07-2014 02:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

Can I have them? They'll be useful for presenting at a job interview in the UK to show that they don't have to worry about me going on maternity leave.

Yes, Pm me an address that I can send them. I'll keep them iced and preserved for you. I'll even throw in a complementary "fuck Rev's mafia game" sticker and button pin for you.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
25-07-2014, 10:34 AM
OK everyone, as Rev is having problems connecting to the forum atm he's asked me to continue the game until he can connect to the forum again. My intention is to continue to current phase (Day Three) for another six hours until 12am GMT (7pm EST).

Please ensure any Night Actions going forward are sent to both Rev and myself.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.