Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
I will destroy you all if you oppose me! Evil_monster

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2014, 02:36 PM
(26-07-2014 12:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 11:00 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Ain't no would about it.

Weeping I had confirmation on your role, and since you were truthful, I had no reason to suspect you were mafia.

Ah well.

I remember vaguely about lovers being cross alliances, but I don't think we have ever done it in a mafia game before. Which raises the question, do we suspect Escape Artist or not? She is Samell Tarly, or else Tarty's character wouldn't make sense, and I dn't have enough knowledge to know if he was a baddie or not.

Guys, guys. Was the red color actually showing that he was Mafia? Are we like, 100% sure about that?

There must have been a Mafia kill that night, and even if there wasn't, it doesn't make sense that we had two Townie assassins.

Could Hughsie by any chance have made a mistake with the colors?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-07-2014, 02:46 PM
I am Cersei Lannister, acting ruler of the mafia. Go ahead and lynch me, if you think it's a wise move.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
26-07-2014, 03:26 PM
(26-07-2014 02:46 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Go ahead and lynch me, if you think it's a wise move.

How 'bout we start with coffee and donuts and see where it goes from there. ... big fella ... Blush

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-07-2014, 03:41 PM
(26-07-2014 02:46 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I am Cersei Lannister, acting ruler of the mafia. Go ahead and lynch me, if you think it's a wise move.

Aaaaaannnnnddddd there we go.

Now the question is, what's up with that threat?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
26-07-2014, 03:44 PM
(26-07-2014 03:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 02:46 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I am Cersei Lannister, acting ruler of the mafia. Go ahead and lynch me, if you think it's a wise move.

Aaaaaannnnnddddd there we go.

Bluffing? Who cares? We won't stop lynching the only person we know to be Mafia.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-07-2014, 03:46 PM
No threat. Just a statement. Just how much do you think you know? This game could get very interesting.

~ Umberto Eco
26-07-2014, 03:47 PM
(26-07-2014 03:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 03:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Aaaaaannnnnddddd there we go.

Bluffing? Who cares? We won't stop lynching the only person we know to be Mafia.

I am not asking for a stop in the lynch. I am just seeing if anybody has anything on that character that might make that threat true.

Also, I think Escape Artist has a one-time kill ability that can kill a person day or night. If she is townie, I think it would be wise to finish him off without any possible backlash from a possible not bluff.

Either way, he is going to die, no doubt.

26-07-2014, 03:49 PM
(26-07-2014 03:46 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  No threat. Just a statement. Just how much do you think you know? This game could get very interesting.

I am the all-seeing eye, mister Eveneheathen. I know everything Tongue Two of your teammates are down, making you the third.

Standard mafia is three, so you are probably the last. If not, I still have one person I am suspicious about.

26-07-2014, 03:55 PM
(26-07-2014 03:49 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 03:46 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  No threat. Just a statement. Just how much do you think you know? This game could get very interesting.

I am the all-seeing eye, mister Eveneheathen. I know everything Tongue Two of your teammates are down, making you the third.

Standard mafia is three, so you are probably the last. If not, I still have one person I am suspicious about.

You know nothing. I am the last, i just admitted it. Even if i don't make it through to the next night phase, i will see a victory for my people. Do what you will.

~ Umberto Eco