Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
(26-07-2014 06:47 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Anyone willing to share what they did the night smerc and tarty died?

I had no ability, aside from that which I used to take care of Losty Hobo (no hard feels, Losty Hug ) so yeah, I got nothing. Hopefully others will be willing to share their actions from that night.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2014, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2014 07:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-07-2014 06:47 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Anyone willing to share what they did the night smerc and tarty died?

(26-07-2014 06:50 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Why is the Girly one lurking?

The night they drove old Dixie down.

You take what you need and you leave the rest.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-07-2014, 07:04 PM
(26-07-2014 06:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 05:51 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Yeah, I agree LadyJane has been EXTREMELY quiet. I dunno who the enemy is, though. I'd have to go back through and read the thread and then collect my thoughts. I've been out and about all day and my brain is somewhat unreliable at present. There just seemed to be a lot of confusion and whatnot surrounding Guley and Losty's and Smerc's actions and well, Losty and Smerc were both mafia. So I guess I felt a kind of guilty by association thing with Guley.

But again, I'd need to rehash some stuff and try and collect my thoughts.

My brain has been scattered for a while.

Okay, back to the drawing board. What this recent development has told me is that the roles could be misleading.

The cop told me that DL was townie, so he isn't on my suspicious list.

Undergroundp is townie.
I am townie.
Escape Artist is very very likely to be townie.
DL was investigated to be townie
Ferdy has not been investigated, but her matches up with the role, and the role is deputy.
LJ is a mystery
Cheetory claims to be a 'coward' but I have no confirmation on that, nor on his alliance.
Guley claims doctor, and there have been no real moves to claim otherwise, or him even stepping out of line to be suspicious.

Is there anyone I missed?

My thoughts, with Big Grin meaning likely townie, Huh meaning idk what to think about them, and Dodgy meaning who I am most suspicious of. Yes

Big Grin undergroundp

Big Grin A2

Big Grin Dark Light

Huh Ferdy

Dodgy LadyJane

Huh Cheetory

Big Grin Guley

I'm not sure why exactly I'm using the Huh for Ferdy and Cheetory - maybe there was just a lot of noise surrounding Cheetory for a bit that I'm still feeling that, and with Ferdy, maybe just nerves because she hasn't been investigated.

I think LJ's silence speaks volumes, though. I say we target her next.

Guley, so long as his claimed night actions match with the actual results, is okay in my book.

26-07-2014, 07:27 PM

I can't remember exactly because of all the night phase time changes, but I think you told me to protect DarKLight, so I did. I told you what I'm doing tonight just a bit ago on skype, and have already sent in that action-PM to Hughsenant77.

26-07-2014, 08:05 PM
If I'm a risk to town then I understand if people want to lynch me before we get to LyLo. I do advocate that we deal with LJ first and foremost given she apparently hasn't claimed at all yet.

I'm still pretty in the dark in general on most of the roleclaims and such so I can't really add much to the discussion of who I trust and distrust. [and perhaps that's for the best since people seem to think I'm scummy and I don't want to pry for information if I'm seen as a threat >.>]
26-07-2014, 08:08 PM
A little birdie tells me it is wise to...

Vote: Lynch Lady Jane

26-07-2014, 08:14 PM
(26-07-2014 08:08 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  A little birdie tells me it is wise to...

Care to tell us the contents of what leads you to that conclusion?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
26-07-2014, 08:19 PM
(26-07-2014 08:08 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  A little birdie tells me it is wise to...

/pat

We iz on night phase already. Yes But I myself do think that we should try for LJ tomorrow. Hobo

26-07-2014, 08:28 PM
(26-07-2014 08:19 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  

/pat

We iz on night phase already. Yes But I myself do think that we should try for LJ tomorrow. Hobo

Okay. Seems like a plan.

Anyone have an ability that can help us combat her at night that they could use?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
26-07-2014, 08:29 PM
(26-07-2014 08:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

Care to tell us the contents of what leads you to that conclusion?

Quoth the raven, nevermore!