Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
(26-07-2014 08:28 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 08:19 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  /pat

We iz on night phase already. Yes But I myself do think that we should try for LJ tomorrow. Hobo

Okay. Seems like a plan.

Anyone have an ability that can help us combat her at night that they could use?

Like talons?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2014, 08:48 PM
(26-07-2014 08:31 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 08:28 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Okay. Seems like a plan.

Anyone have an ability that can help us combat her at night that they could use?

Like talons?

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
26-07-2014, 10:52 PM
(26-07-2014 07:04 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 06:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  My brain has been scattered for a while.

Okay, back to the drawing board. What this recent development has told me is that the roles could be misleading.

The cop told me that DL was townie, so he isn't on my suspicious list.

Undergroundp is townie.
I am townie.
Escape Artist is very very likely to be townie.
DL was investigated to be townie
Ferdy has not been investigated, but her matches up with the role, and the role is deputy.
LJ is a mystery
Cheetory claims to be a 'coward' but I have no confirmation on that, nor on his alliance.
Guley claims doctor, and there have been no real moves to claim otherwise, or him even stepping out of line to be suspicious.

Is there anyone I missed?

My thoughts, with Big Grin meaning likely townie, Huh meaning idk what to think about them, and Dodgy meaning who I am most suspicious of. Yes

Big Grin undergroundp

Big Grin A2

Big Grin Dark Light

Huh Ferdy

Dodgy LadyJane

Huh Cheetory

Big Grin Guley

I'm not sure why exactly I'm using the Huh for Ferdy and Cheetory - maybe there was just a lot of noise surrounding Cheetory for a bit that I'm still feeling that, and with Ferdy, maybe just nerves because she hasn't been investigated.

I think LJ's silence speaks volumes, though. I say we target her next.

Guley, so long as his claimed night actions match with the actual results, is okay in my book.

I've already role revealed to like five people in a Skype call and I don't even have a night action. If need be the cop can investigate me but it'd be a wasted night action that could be used on someone more suspect than I.
27-07-2014, 01:10 AM
(26-07-2014 06:47 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Anyone willing to share what they did the night smerc and tarty died?

Decompose.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
27-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Ok I am back on the forum (partially) using a proxy. I want to thank Hughsie for pitching in while I was unable to access the forum. Since this was an announced 24 hour phase and I have not recieved night actions from everyone I am just going to wait til tomorrow at 11am est to do the next change over. Then we will be back on the regular schedule. Thank you all for understanding (except Steven he can go soak his head Tongue )

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-07-2014, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2014 11:44 AM by Atothetheist.)
(27-07-2014 10:02 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok I am back on the forum (partially) using a proxy. I want to thank Hughsie for pitching in while I was unable to access the forum. Since this was an announced 24 hour phase and I have not recieved night actions from everyone I am just going to wait til tomorrow at 11am est to do the next change over. Then we will be back on the regular schedule. Thank you all for understanding (except Steven he can go soak his head Tongue )

So wait, another twenty-four hours? I'm only asking because it seemed like an inordinate amount of time to be waiting on a couple of night actions.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
27-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Vote: Lynch Parture.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-07-2014, 09:15 PM
(27-07-2014 10:02 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok I am back on the forum (partially) using a proxy. I want to thank Hughsie for pitching in while I was unable to access the forum. Since this was an announced 24 hour phase and I have not recieved night actions from everyone I am just going to wait til tomorrow at 11am est to do the next change over. Then we will be back on the regular schedule. Thank you all for understanding (except Steven he can go soak his head Tongue )

Oh thank gawd internet service providers!
I thought any moment I was about to get a PM from Hughsie informing me I'd been transformed into a dancing butterfly!

I'm kidding, Hughsie Tongue
But I'll never forget! Angry
Tongue

28-07-2014, 08:59 AM
End of Night 4

The sun rises over Blackwater Bay. The night is dark and full of terrors, but this night death is not among them.

Begin Day 5

Please vote for any player you wish to see lynched. Player with the most votes will be lynched at the end of the day. Phase ends at 11pm est.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
28-07-2014, 09:08 AM
I am alive. Big Grin