Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
Well, that explains why DL pushed my lynch so hard. Annoying that so many people listened to him when LJ should have been lynched ages ago.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2014, 10:03 AM
(30-07-2014 09:59 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Well, that explains why DL pushed my lynch so hard. Annoying that so many people listened to him when LJ should have been lynched ages ago.

That was the mistake that ultimately lost the town the game. Had they lynched LJ mafia would have been broken and DL and Guley would have been independant players with no kill power. Well that and Steven telling the mafia which players were Starks (and thus unable to be converted)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-07-2014, 10:17 AM
PARTY PARTY PARTY! Evil_monster

Things I learned this game:

1.Mafioso cultist is insanely overpowered (balances were in place, but the mafia was too informed for it to make a difference).
2. Losty is a dumb dumb (but mafia won in the end so all is forgiven).

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
30-07-2014, 10:20 AM
We also learned that I'm an angry person apparently.

Confused
30-07-2014, 10:26 AM
(30-07-2014 10:17 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  1.Mafioso cultist is insanely overpowered (balances were in place, but the mafia was too informed for it to make a difference).
I could have told you that before the game even began. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-07-2014, 10:27 AM
(30-07-2014 10:17 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  PARTY PARTY PARTY! Evil_monster

Things I learned this game:

1.Mafioso cultist is insanely overpowered (balances were in place, but the mafia was too informed for it to make a difference).
2. Losty is a dumb dumb (but mafia won in the end so all is forgiven).

For #1 Had the town not lynched people for truly stupid reasons then mafia would have lost. the DLJ lynch was insane on every level, they lynched cheetory after the cop cleared him as town, Demonic Lemon was lynched more or less just to lynch someone. DLJ and Demonic Lemon both counted as House Stark for Lady Jane so they removed 2 of the more hidden bombs.

For #2 that was bad timing but it did make the game far more interesting.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-07-2014, 10:29 AM
(23-07-2014 10:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Well, its only a matter of time before I single-handedly win this game. GG mafiabros.
hve a very good idea of who you guys are, and a plan is set in motion.

Quote of the game. Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Only reason we even really stood a chance was because someone killed two mafia in one night and there weren't kills for like 3 nights.
30-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Also, sorry for being a dick about flavour before Rev, it makes sense now q.q
30-07-2014, 10:42 AM
(30-07-2014 10:39 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Also, sorry for being a dick about flavour before Rev, it makes sense now q.q

It's cool, you guys should know by now I always have some twists and turns in my games and most everything is there for a reason.